Artist of the Month is:
Be notified of site updates, subscribe to the newsletter.
Senior Interactive 3D Developer
USA, Alabama, Enterprise
NavTech is a company focused on using interactive 3D visuals to facilitate a more exciting and efficient means of knowledge transfer.
Job DescriptionThe senior 3D developer should have 4+ years of experience with real-time modeling and simulation application development. The senior 3D developer should be able to develop 3D models and applications utilizing real-time software solutions. The senior 3D developer must perform review, analysis, design, and modification of the i3D data including the designing, coding, testing, debugging and delivering the data. The senior 3D developer must have excellent communication skills and the capability of working with multiple people on multiple projects.
• 4+ years of real-time modeling and simulation application development experience. Prefer candidates with real-time modeling and simulation background.
• 3+ years experience managing technical and/or operational teams with an emphasis on 3D development and/or gaming
• Extensive experience leading the development of real-time applications
Required Technical Skills:
• 3D Studio Max 8 or higher
• Open GL
• Direct X
• CG shaders or HLSL shaders
• HTML / Css / XML
• Macromedia Director 8.0 or higher
• Macromedia Flash
• Experience in real-time 3D development for gaming and simulation
Optional Desired Skills:
• Immersive Real-time Software Development Suite
• Right Hemisphere Deep Exploration
• VR Hardware (CAVE, Cluster Displays, HMD)
• SQL Server OLAP/MDX
Please send resume and examples of work to dave.brown(at)ndgi.com