Forums home -> Job Offers -> Eternal Silence
By EternalSilence on Oct 10, 2010 10:00 PM
Eternal Silence is a Half-Life 2 modification blending FPS and space combat genres in a team based multiplayer game. The first public release, beta 1.0, was released on September 23, 2006. It was originally developed as a mod of Battlefield 1942, then converted to the Source engine. The latest version, Eternal Silence 3.3, was released on February 23, 2009. The game takes place in a distant future, after the destruction of Earth, where two factions, the United Terran Forces (UTF) and the Neo Galactic Militia (NGM) fight a deep space war.
The Eternal Silence Development Team is rebuilding itís art department. You will be a part of a dedicated, international team and be working to satisfy an extremely dedicated community.
We are searching for talented individuals with experience in one or more of the following fields:
- Concept art
- Texture art
- 3d modelling.
Apart from experience in one or more of the fields mentioned above, there are some general job requirements:
- Must have some modding experience with the Source engine.
- Must have time and dedication to work on this project until itís done.
- Must own a Source engine game(i.e. Half-Life 2: Deathmatch or Team Fortress 2).
- Must be responsible and independent.
- Must possess strong written communication skills and be proficient in English.
- Must be a team player!
Eternal Silence is a non-commercial modding project for the Source engine, which means that none of us get paid. We can, however, offer the opportunity for you to put your print on a high-profile mod for the Source engine. Your work will be distributed directly through Steam, available to anyone with a Source engine game.
- Creation of a variety of mapping props with a lot of creative freedom.
- Modelling, texturing, rigging and animating new weapons.
- Designing, modelling and texturing of new fleet ships and space stations.
Team Lead position is available for the right individual.
To apply, send me an application with samples of previous work at email@example.com . Thank you for your time.