Login - Become a member

3d modeling

Forums home -> Modeling -> 3d modeling

3d modeling 
By ensann on Oct 12, 2009 07:06 AM
Sunrise Visual Design Co., Ltd. which is a professional 3D Architectural Design company, We have professional 3D artist team and Eight years experiences in architectural design and rendering, and we can give you the highest quality products and the best after-service. Our main business includes 3D Floor Plan, CAD Conversion And Animation/Fly Through, 3D Architectural/Interior Rendering, 3D Walk through Animation, Virtual Reality, 3D Character Model Design. The more information, please visit the website: www.shanghaiarchi.com.
Best Regards,
Sincerely yours,
David Zhang
Shanghai Sunrise Visual Design Co., Ltd.
Email: ensann@yahoo.cn

3d modeling 
By k2fight on Sep 28, 2013 05:06 AM
Providing easy-to-use tools for the creation of detailed three-dimensional content is a key challenge for computer graphics .The creation of detailed three dimensional content is a key challenge for computer graphics research .

For More Info On Jiu Jitsu Gear check out K2 Fight Gear Website
Re: 3d modeling 
By johnvictor on Oct 24, 2013 11:37 AM
Hello David,
I saw your company website, when I opened it shown to me blank page and I wait upto 30sec after that I saw website loading symbol. I would like to suggest you decrease your loading time. If we're consider about Architectural 3D modeling then I must say by Architectural 3D modeling provides
1. superior visualization for all kinds of buildings
2. Excellent insight to surface patterns of Kitchen, Bathrooms, Offices, apartment etc

For more information about 3D modelling find here -http://www.indiacadworks.com/3D-modeling-services/

attachment

click for full-size image (480 x 319)

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us