Login - Become a member

3d max morph angle deformer problem.please help

Forums home -> 3D Studio MAX -> 3d max morph angle deformer problem.please help

3d max morph angle deformer problem.please help 
By evlampios on Aug 06, 2009 11:21 AM
hello

. Clicked ‘Toggle Set Key’ button

2. Moved the time slider to frame 24, moved the hand control above the head, where the bulge of the shoulder needs to be adjusted and clicked on the ‘Set Keys’ button

3. Clicked ‘Toggle Set Key’ button again to come out of it and moved the time slider back to zero.

4. Selected the body mesh and added an ‘Edit Mesh’ Modifier.

5. Sculpted the shoulder area.

6. Went back to Envelope Sub-object mode… Selected the vertices of the shoulder area and also the envelope of the upper arm…

7. In Gizmos rollout, chose Morph Angle Deformer and clicked on Add Gizmo button, which created an entry in the list box and also a ‘Base Morph’ entry in the ‘Deformer Parameters’ rollout, followed by an angle value.

So far, so good.

8. Moved the time slider to frame 24 and clicked Add from Stack button.

Here’s the problem I faced… According to the book, there should be a Stack Morph angle entry in the Deformer Parameters rollout, but when I click on the Add from stack button, I see no change. Also the book says, the shoulder area should bulge twice the size that I’ve sculpted in the edit mesh, but I get the same old mesh as before.

I know I’m doing something wrong in between the steps but couldn’t just figure out what it is. Any experts out there, please help me out. Thanks in advance…

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us