Login - Become a member

Contributors required for 3D magazine

Forums home -> Job Offers -> Contributors required for 3D magazine

Contributors required for 3D magazine 
By Jugster on Jan 13, 2009 03:39 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm the Editor of a new magazine dedicated to 3D graphics called 3D Artist, due to launch in March, on sale both here in the UK and also in the US and Europe. This will be a 100+ page, super-A4 format, colour, glossy magazine with a cover mounted disc.

I'm looking for contributors across the board, from people to interview, to interview-tutorials where the creator of a piece of imagery details how it was created in a step-by-step format, to people who can answer reader questions in a Q&A format on the wide range of 3D applications. I'm also looking for single images for the gallery to showcase individual artists as well.

The interviews and gallery are not paid as they are self-publicity, but the tutorials and Q&A certainly are.

If you're interested in contributing in any way, I'd be delighted to hear from you. Just drop me an e-mail to duncan.evans@imagine-publishing.co.uk saying how you'd like to be involved. If you have a great picture you think would look good in the magazine Gallery, send me a lo-res version (not web links) and a quick explanation as to what it is and how you made it.

There will be a healthy community aspect to the magazine backed up by the website which is under development at the moment.

Imagine Publishing is the publisher of The Official Corel Painter magazine, Photoshop Creative, Advanced Photoshop and a large bag of games and entertainment titles.

cheers,

Duncan
Editor
3D Artist

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us