Login - Become a member

Indie adventure game

Forums home -> Job Offers -> Indie adventure game

Indie adventure game 
By ancientrein on Jan 10, 2009 03:01 PM
As the workload continues developing my latest game, I
find my self in need of some help with the background images.
The Ideal candidate should have experience using 3D
modeling software. This could be a good paying job
for the right person. You can check out the kind of
artwork I am looking for at my website. If interested you can contact me and we can discuss details.

regards
Re: Indie adventure game 
By mojomediacsi on Jan 11, 2009 04:28 AM
My name is Daniel Lin of MojoMedia Creative Services Inc and I think we can help you with this.

We are founded to offer high quality digital art for a very reasonable and competitive price. We offers digital art services from experienced industry professionals in: VIDEO GAMES, MOVIES, TV, WEB, and TECHNICAL RENDERINGS.

No job is too big or too small for MojoMedia Creative Service Inc.

For more information please go to http://www.mojomediacsi.com

or email dlin@mojomediacsi.com

freelance graphic designer 
By swaroopindia2 on Jan 12, 2009 05:15 AM
Dear sir/madam,

Myself Freelance Graphic Designer, with an experience of 5years, deals in providing 3D, Multimedia Designing, Web designing, Print desinging and also provides Training on all multimedia softwares. Known for providing cost effective and best quality works. I undertake works on

--- 3D related modeling,lighting,texturing,animation and rendering for any industry
--- Website designing, web banners etc., with domain name and web hosting services.
--- Printing related designing such as brouchers, cards, Advertisment etc.
--- Provides Training on all the multimedia softwares

Proficient in 3DStudiomax, Maya, V-Ray, Photoshop, Premiere, Imageready, Dreamweaver, Flash, HTML, CSS, Illustrator, Coreldraw. If you have any kind of graphic related work, feel free to contact me, you can visit my site: http://si2-3d.110mb.com

--- NOTE: Please mail me comments, regarding my work or my site if any ---

regards,
santiswaroop.k
Re: Indie adventure game 
By 3d provider on Jan 13, 2009 03:02 AM
Hello,
BlackBow is a China-based outsourcing studio providing top-quality art production services to the global game industry. The BlackBow team is dedicated professionals with years of experience working on AAA titles. We are dedicated to providing our clients with top of the line Art, at the best possible prices. Our goal is make all our clients to be repeat customers.

We provide:
LowPoly / HighRes Character modeling, texturing, lighting, rendering,
rigging, normal mapping, animation.
Environment modeling, texturing, lighting, rendering, normal mapping
Objects/Props modeling, texturing, normal mapping

If u are interested in cooperating with us, please contact me at melinda@blackbowsoft. Upon receiving your further information, I can give u a quote.

Awaiting your early reply.

Have a nice day.
Melinda

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us