Forums home -> Job Offers -> Environment Artist
By smoothdevil on Dec 17, 2008 12:00 PM
One of the world leading game development studio's based in Canada are currently looking to bolster their incredibly talented team by recruiting an Environment artist to work on their newest IP, a next-generation action game.
• Design, model, and texture awe inspiring high quality 3D game worlds.
• Collaborate with Art and Design leads to create fun, functional, and memorable game worlds and levels.
• Ensure gameplay functionality and artistic integrity.
• Create any aspect of a 3D game environment including high quality modeling, texturing, and lighting of terrain, architecture, world objects and collisions.
• Work with Art Director to combine ideas and methodologies of environment production to create an efficient, streamlined pipeline that other artists can follow.
• Multitask effectively, prioritize competing demands, and follow through on details.
closes: 10 Feb 2009