Login - Become a member

Help with a project

Forums home -> News -> Help with a project

Help with a project 
By rebalynn on May 13, 2008 05:06 PM
Hello I am new to this 3-D world I bought Poser 7 and let me tell you I don't have a clue on how to do what I want to do. I just got done self publishing a potery book about my life as a child but the kind of cover that I want I can't even began to do and the company that I am going through LULU they don't have any thing I like in their gallery but perhaps someone here could help me make my cover I can't pay much but for your time and talent I would list you as illistratutor the book cover would have to be black the title of the book is SHADOWS BOX and I want a box like a cardboard box with a lid on it and inside I woant ther to be a small child around 7 she will have bright green eyes with tears in them and she will have a scared expression on her face and her hair will be a medium brown and kind of wavy she will have her two little hands on the out side of the box as though she is peeking out but I want the lid to lifted enough to be able to see the little girls face but not enough to see her body if someone could help me with this perhaps I will finally be able to rest. I just found out I have breast cancer and it is in it's last stage I go in next week for surgery this book I have been working on my whole life this book is part of my soul and before I die I want to give to other child a part of me to let them know that they are not alone that what their daddy's are doing or their mommy's doing is wrong and that they are the victims I only hope that someone out their understands my desperation for those who want to help thanks

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us