Login - Become a member

Need Artists for RTS game

Forums home -> Job Offers -> Need Artists for RTS game

Need Artists for RTS game 
By PeteJM01 on Nov 11, 2007 05:04 AM
Calling all skilled 2D and 3D graphic artists.

I'm well into developing a real time strategy game, and need a lot more people to help work on the project. I need people in particular that can make good looking textures and 3d character models. At the moment I still only have a few people on the team and need a lot more.
However you don't need to be an expert, so if you can create simple models or textures then please contact me as well.

The game is an rts that is set in a fantasy medieval style with a whole load of units to choose from and a set of special hero units of which there can only be one of each on the battle field at a time.

The game will be released as freeware, so there is no acctual payment, just the satisfaction of knowing you helped build the game.

The game will support online multiplayer game play, and each game can have up to 4 players, of which you can have any number set as AI.

Also if you are good with sound, or know someone who can find or make the music and sound effects for the game then please also contact me.

If you would like to know more about the game in development or to see what needs doing for the game please goto http://elitegamerstudio.isgreat.org.

Otherwise you can contact me at Peter.Mitchell@swiftdsl.com.au.DONOTSPAM if you would like to ask me some questions about the game or would like to join the team.

Hope to hear from lots of people soon.
Re: Need Artists for RTS game 
By Imteaz on Sep 19, 2008 05:07 AM
If there is oppurtunity to work online, then I agree. I have experience of making game class 3D models.
Re: Need Artists for RTS game 
By naeemahmedtahir on Oct 15, 2008 05:29 AM
hi i like to work with u & if it's online work thn it's much good , i have a experience in game modeling i worked with german game company so i'm in

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us