Login - Become a member

Dates added to posts in the Gallery?

Forums home -> Ideas/Suggestions/Comments -> Dates added to posts in the Gallery?

Dates added to posts in the Gallery? 
By EarVant on Aug 06, 2007 02:27 PM
Raph, if possible, could you and/or your team add dates to the works of the artists in the gallery please? That way we can keep track of the 'skills' of the artists:

Working on textures in 3dsMax 3 is way more troublesome then with 3dsMax 6 for example. Knowing the date of the completion of their works can help use understand/imagine the effort and problem solving put into the finished work. Solving a problem with older versions may need you to pull more then 1 string to get around the problems, and might be prove of a higher level of creativity, as newer versions have default tools to solve problems, therefor demanding less merrit for how someone created his work.
To those with smart-ass comments: no, it's not because 3dsMax 9 is realeased that everyone owns his copy. Some are still working with ver.4.

Thanks for the space and time,

EarVant
Re: Dates added to posts in the Gallery? 
By CSK001 on Mar 21, 2009 09:46 AM
Hi,
This is one of my favorite forum. I would say, thanks for providing this useful information. I, must appreciate the tools provided by you. Please keep updating me.

CSK

Re: Dates added to posts in the Gallery? 
By CSK001 on Mar 27, 2009 10:52 AM
Hi,
Thanks for sharing your ideas and views with us. I would like to know more on this.
CSK

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us