Demoreel: Environment &Props
Forums home -> Resumes -> Demoreel: Environment &Props
Demoreel: Environment &Props
By rockyj123 on Jan 11, 2006 08:11 PM
HI.. I am doing a Game Art & Design course at Vancouver Institute of Media Arts and will graduate on 21st Jan.
This is my demoreel consisting of Props and Environments.
You can download my demoreel & resume from my site : www.rajeevj.com
I am looking for a job as a 3d modeller / Environment Artist
By FeudalSim on Apr 25, 2006 01:19 AM
My name is Josh Wegener (Owner of FeudalSim) And we are currently looking for 3D Artists. I saw a few things of yours, and would like to know if you would be willing do donate some time to an Open Source project called FeudalSim. We will make sure you get credit for all of your work. This is not a paying job, all members, works, and other of FeudalSim are volunteer workers. No one get paid (not even me). FeudalSim will make for a great building block on your resume and your next job application. Not only will you be getting experience in the real world, you will also be volunteering which we all know, goes great on a resume.
Thanks for your time,
What is Fedudalsim - http://feudalsim.com/smf/index.php?topic=12.0
Feudalsim will be a unique experience and we want to build it right. We are looking for all kinds of experienced multimedia people to help make this game great. We are still in the planning stages, so our immediate need is for artists that have strong design and 3D modelling skills and are versed in the major graphics-related file formats. If you don't meet all of the requirements, demonstrate your interest anyway. We just need the right people so that we can build the product right. We will be looking for additional help once we begin implementation.
1. desire to donate time on an open source gaming project
2. fluent written and spoken English
3. effective written communication
4. ability and desire to bring good ideas to the table!
1. experience in the design, development, testing or maintenance of an MMORPG
2. knowledge of open source tools and applications
3. knowledge of open source development environments
4. fluency in additional languages (other than English)
1. 1+ years of 3D model/scene/terrain creation experience
2. familiarity with major game-related graphic formats (.x, .MD2, .MD3, .3DS, .bmp, .jpg, etc.)
1. 3+ years of demonstrated 3D model/scene/terrain creation experience
2. experience in game-related model creation
3. experience with game-related SFX/Music creation
4. experience working with a large/collaborative project
5. knowledge of open source development and licensing
To join out team, e-mail Josh at email@example.com or head on over to http://www.feudalsim.com for more information. Please include a link to some of your work if you have anything handy. We also need 3D model artists if you'd like to do more than just concept art.