Login - Become a member

PR - The3dStudio.com to Donate Profits to Hurricane Fund

Forums home -> News -> PR - The3dStudio.com to Donate Profits to Hurricane Fund

PR - The3dStudio.com to Donate Profits to Hurricane Fund 
By the3dstudio on Sep 02, 2005 06:17 PM
http://www.the3dstudio.com/product_details.aspx?id_product=9341

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The3dStudio.com Pledges to Donate All Profits Made in September 2005 to Hurricane Relief Fund

September 2, 2005 – The3dStudio.com web site—one of the oldest and largest 3D resource sites on the Internet—announced today that all profits from September sales will be donated to the 2005 Hurricane Relief Fund to help victims of Hurricane Katrina.

“As as I watched the horrific images of Hurricane Katrina on TV”, said Matt Anderson, owner of The3DStudio.com, “I knew I had to do something to help. Because my wife and I have a 7-month-old son, I was particularly affected as I realized what the young children must be going through. As the owner of an Internet-based company, I immediately logged onto the Internet to find a way to help. I chose America's Second Harvest because 98% of the money they collect will go to help the Hurricane victims.”

For more information on how you can help the victims of Hurricane Katrina please visit these web sites…

www.secondharvest.org

give.org/news/katrina.asp

www.fema.gov/news/newsrelease.fema?id=18473

About The3dStudio.com
The3dStudio.com is one of the oldest and largest 3D resource sites on the Internet. The Arizona-based company began as a free resource site in 1996 and is continually changing to remain at the leading edge. Today The3DStudio.com offers thousands of 3D models, textures, tutorials, plug-ins, gallery art, and much more—free as well as priced. The web site gives artists a way to distribute their work free of charge or to sell it with no monthly hosting or subscription fees and with some of the best royalty rates available anywhere. The3dStudio.com continues to lead the pack as it evolves to exceed customer expectations.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us