Login - Become a member

Talented 3D Studio Max Instructors Sought

Forums home -> 3D Studio MAX -> Talented 3D Studio Max Instructors Sought

Talented 3D Studio Max Instructors Sought 
By clarktrain on Nov 11, 2004 08:11 PM
We are looking for experienced, and talented 3DSM users to teach our 3D/Animation program. We are located in Metro-West Boston, Ma and have 4 campuses, offer morning / afternoon / evening classes. If you are or know someone who lives in Massachusetts, RI, or Southern New Hampshire and is experienced with the 3DSM application please contact me via email ddesley@clarktrain.com or call me 508-620-5904 x. 3015. These are conrtract teaching / instructing positions. If you know of any links that I might be able to locate potential candidates we'd appreciate it.

By DarkChilde on Apr 09, 2005 07:55 AM
I'm an extremely seasoned user . . . and I work quite well with people who are either of little or no experience with the program. Unfortunately, I do not have a degree, and doubt that your school would use me as an instructor. Unfortunately, even artwork is exploited by the college and university systems in America. Artistic Creativity is a talent, and cannot be taught . . . when are you college types going to realize that? Perhaps when there is no more money in the industry in America . . . because unqualified people are getting the positions, just becasue a piece of paper says they know how to use the program. Ufortunately, knowing how to use the program and knowing the program are two different things. I know the program. Hell, I openly tell my wife, that I love my Max more than her . . . it puts food on our table . . . and on my daughter's high chair.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us