Login - Become a member

I need help please. Experts only.

Forums home -> Modeling -> I need help please. Experts only.

I need help please. Experts only. 
By OmegaGiant on Nov 03, 2004 09:02 PM
Hi, I'm an amateur at 3D modeling with close to none money to spend on software, I have a sattelite P25 Laptop with a 3.20 Ghz processor and a 64 mb video card and 512 mb ram, I'm wondering whats a good freeware program to start with. If an experianced artist could help me out , I would really appreciate it.

By OmegaGiant on Nov 05, 2004 02:29 PM
Please someone? :cry:

By OmegaGiant on Nov 07, 2004 02:30 PM
Cancel all of the above, I just got ahold of Zbrush, my friend is letting me borrow it, I also have Blender now.
I see all you people viewing but no one is helping. Why? Do you have problems with helping people? I really need help. I just want to know where is a good site to get tutorials and textures.

By liquid_h on Nov 13, 2004 09:04 PM
www.tutorialize.com

I don't know if it has zbrush tutorials but it has em for many softwares, I'd advise that if
your starting out to use 3DS max it's probably the most popular and easiest to learn although it's not easy and ull find tutorials for it everywhere

By OmegaGiant on Nov 16, 2004 06:26 AM
I have 3DS max 6.0. so that won't be a problem, thanks for you're help. :!:

By Tavoff on Nov 22, 2004 09:40 PM
If you are planning to make business with the software you're looking for then you should buy it, but if you don't have the budget I suggest the new Blender 2.35a plus Yafray for the renderings, both are freeware, and they can have amazings results, don't think because they're free they're not good.
Condemned 
By town180 on Nov 05, 2005 10:16 AM
I have 3DS max 6.0. so that won't be a problem, thanks for you're help.

I think some one does not like me. B) xx(

By ghazi on Nov 19, 2005 07:16 PM
hi.there are many sites you can find a tutorials in it.(www.tutorialized.com),(www.3dcafe.com),(www.3dtotal.com),(www.3dkingdom.com).

By ravi_arya_007 on Mar 01, 2006 01:58 PM
Best for tutorial is pixel2life.com i think so...

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us