Login - Become a member

3D Artist needed for a project

Forums home -> Job Offers -> 3D Artist needed for a project

3D Artist needed for a project 
By liorm on Oct 11, 2004 02:15 PM
Hi,

We are looking for a talented 3D artist for a game project. The work will be done remotely. We are looking for artists with:
- great portfolios
- creative skills
- 2D experience as well.

Should have fast Internet connection. We are looking for competitive prices ($5-$10/hour).

Please send portfolio and resume to info@noks.com and state 3D Artist at the subject line.

Thank you,
Lior Messinger,
NOKs

By compr_fx on Oct 12, 2004 02:45 PM
Better than trying to get someone to work for you for free, I suppose. But a competitive wage? So, this person thinks paying minimum wage or just a few cents above that to someone while asking him to have an established skillset is competitive? You could make more money flipping burgers with absolutely no experience whatsoever. You could make more money bagging groceries also without any experience. And you wouldn't have had to devote a year or two to get experience or perhaps thousands of dollars to buy the equipment and software (assuming the software is legit, that is). And you'd probably get more respect; after all, if someone wants to pay starvation wages, I'm sure he'll also be willing to treat any employee that accepts these wages like dirt.

But, I'm sure that at least you'll have the confort of knowing you'll probably get some kind of raise one day with a job like this--you'll get a raise that is if Congress ever gets its act together and adds another 25 cents to the minimum wage.

Just as a side note, the 5 dollars quoted here as the low end of the pay scale is actually 15 cents below the federal minimum wage.

By liorm on Oct 13, 2004 05:11 AM
Hi,

No need to get upset, and sorry for the confusion: this post is directed mainly to off-shore contractors or interns.

Thanks.

By harish on Nov 21, 2004 02:34 PM
i am an animator and can handle any type of work including modelling,animating,creating, and interested in doing the work fullpledged .even can handle lowpolygon modelling and animation
i know
3dsmax,maya,aftereffects,premiere,digitalfusion,deeppaint
elastic reality and etc
i can do and handle a project including designs from creation to animation and exporting.

hari007_in@yahoo.com
harish
from india

with future correspondence we go forward

By i3d on Mar 03, 2005 06:22 AM
i find this comment even more offensive than your last,so you want cheap out of country labour,instead!!!!!!and there was no mention of either in your original post????

Hi,

No need to get upset, and sorry for the confusion: this post is directed mainly to off-shore contractors or interns.

Thanks.
Re: 3D Artist needed for a project 
By penisenlargement on Sep 26, 2010 04:01 AM
What a great idea!! i'ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i'm quite late to see this blog.
Mr. president doing great with HEALTH issues, just few day's before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! vigrx plus and vimax Nice information this is really interesting - penis enlargement pills Good luck in building the table.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us