Login - Become a member

ZBrush Over 3D Max or Maya??

Forums home -> 3D Studio MAX -> ZBrush Over 3D Max or Maya??

ZBrush Over 3D Max or Maya?? 
By Kandyman on Aug 10, 2004 01:11 AM
I'm a beginner is the 3D world and with so many 3D programs out there I dunno which one to even start learning with!
I just checked out Z Brushes site and it seems to give nearly if not the same results at 3D Max or Maya. So my question is this:
Being since I'm a beginners beginner, what program do you think would be easier to learn while achieving great results at the same time for a beginner?

By chronoblade1980 on Aug 23, 2004 10:19 AM
I've never used ZBrush personally, but I can tell you that if you want to land a good paying job in 3d design for something like game design you will want to get familiar with max or maya, because its all most companies work with
If your not in it for game design give ZBbush a try.

About the results being the same, its true. Doesnt really matter what program you use exactly, you can get the same results , but each program has a slightly( or sometimes drastically) different UI,.
It is important to know what interface you are more comfortable with, some programs will be easier for you.

I tried Maya out and found that Max is easier for me because it easier to select, move, scale, and rotate the mesh

Gmax is a good way to check out a slimmed down version of 3D Studio Max, just to get a feel of the basic tools.

Hope that helps alittle .
Thanks! 
By Kandyman on Aug 23, 2004 03:21 PM
:o Thanks for your help.

By milki on Aug 29, 2004 09:02 AM
I have to Agree with <[color=green:a881463510]chronoblade1980[/color:a881463510]>
Max is best start at all !!! It have very "user friendly" interface :)

I work in 3d max about 5 years and i have no need to use another program!
Z brush is advanced modeler for ultra Hi-poly models (that are made for pic only, cause if you want them in video, your processor will burn himself :P )

By David fco on Nov 27, 2004 11:49 PM
Pues ami me gusta mas el 3ds max por
la animacion creo el 3ds max es mucho mejor en eso
Re: ZBrush Over 3D Max or Maya?? 
By penisenlargement on Sep 26, 2010 04:29 AM
What a great idea!! i'ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i'm quite late to see this blog.
Mr. president doing great with HEALTH issues, just few day's before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting - vimax and vigrx plus - Good luck in building the table.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us