Login - Become a member

Cinema 4D is better then 3DSmax :)

Forums home -> Cinema 4D -> Cinema 4D is better then 3DSmax :)

Cinema 4D is better then 3DSmax :) 
By Tweex on Aug 07, 2004 09:14 PM
I think Cinema 4D is better then 3DSmax because when I work at Cinema i feel special atmosphere :D Cinema 4D rules!!!

By kruchmar on Aug 08, 2004 08:41 AM
Not important what is the software that You use. Important is what You make. Software is like a pencil, just help to realize your ideas :lol:

By Doctor_Crazy_Monk on Aug 09, 2004 08:29 PM
Not important what is the software that You use. Important is what You make. Software is like a pencil, just help to realize your ideas :lol:

Ooooooooo........
I'd say the most important is being comfortable with the program you are using. I often make a draft with Milkshape 3D and a Rough texture with Lithunwrap. Then I use Maya to create the real thing and do the render.
Animation is done with 3DS MAX.
History 
By Weston595 on Dec 21, 2005 06:01 PM
I believe that this is an event that should be noted in the history books.

By staigerman on Sep 16, 2006 04:00 AM

yep, that's true, they're both just tools.

But still, there's one more D in 4D than in 3D :-) .... so it's at least that much better, by one D

By 3D_Designer on Apr 25, 2007 09:40 PM
As in Real life, its a combination of both, software AND artist, that make the result, none can live without the other. ;)
Re: Cinema 4D is better then 3DSmax :) 
By rosemary44 on Mar 12, 2009 09:31 AM
yes its very flexible for the users to work with it :)

Online movie tickets chennai
By jerryhill on Jan 03, 2011 07:18 AM
No doubt about it, 4D rules any day and its the new thing. Very soon, we would be seeing James Cameron, Peter Jackson, Spielberg and Nolan adapting this method to perfection. Can wait to see such movies. Technology is getting better by the day.
By sammonso on Sep 22, 2011 12:28 PM
This is my first post. I really like this blog. I'm reading this post from my I-Phone and it looks great!
time lapse construction[/url]
By samjak on Sep 24, 2011 07:54 AM
I hardly ever write comments on blogs, but your article urged me to praise your blog. Thanks for a great read, I'll be following you.
<a href="http://inlpcenter.com">NLP</a>
By andrewjpeterson on Dec 03, 2011 05:26 AM
well, this is really a nice post.I really like the way you start and conclude your thoughts. Thank you so much for this information. keep posting such good stuff.New Year Celebrations
By dhaya on Dec 13, 2011 09:32 AM
Hi,

I am new to this forum.. very interesting to read this.. Through this we can get more new ideas about cinemas.. thanks..

attachment

click for full-size image (160 x 103)

By ReneSaucedo on Dec 23, 2011 06:46 AM
I still go back to Imagine 3d, and something called Organica. I find C4D is very similar to Imagine. C4D is the best in my opinion. It's probably technically a bit below Max, but it's got a nice flow. I get more done.

C4D does have some problems, though I don't know if they are resolved in the newer versions. I can't seem to use alpha channels or transparencies with fog enabled - just in background or foreground objects.

I agree with the above comment that it matters more that you are comfy with the software. Of course, you should try very hard to learn what features you can't live without in higher end progs (particles, physics stuff, lighting, the big stuff). That takes some sacrifice. Sometimes, you just gotta do the math!

By nobelboy on Jan 12, 2012 07:05 PM
I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.

it certification exams
By Diana123 on Jan 18, 2012 09:17 AM
Well, this is really a nice post. I really like the way you start and bring to a close your opinion. Keep posting such good things

send flowers to colombia
By nobelboy on Feb 02, 2012 06:06 PM
I am writing a research paper and collecting information on this topic. Your post is one of the better that I have read. Thank you for putting this information into one location.

<a href="http://exboutique.com/carrera-c155-sunglasses.html">carrera sunglasses</a>
By nobelboy on Feb 02, 2012 06:09 PM
I am writing a research paper and collecting information on this topic. Your post is one of the better that I have read. Thank you for putting this information into one location.

carrera sunglasses
great 
By smithhogg on Apr 05, 2012 09:11 AM
Thank you for this great information, you write very well which i like very much. I am really impressed by your post.
essay help | essay writing uk | cheap custom essays
[/url]
By xiaoxiao0425 on Apr 25, 2012 05:34 AM
Besides being spoiled for choice and really convenient, the solar garden light
online shopping brings the whole world to the consumers. You will no longer to bound that are popular in your countries.
By xiaoxiao0425 on Apr 26, 2012 02:32 AM
This is a great website on underwater digital camera
. It was very informative. I look forward in getting more information from your site. Also, I made sure to bookmark your website so I can come back later.
great 
By aronalver on May 12, 2012 07:16 AM
I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.
assignment writing | assignment expert | C++assignment help | Accounting Assignment Help | Assignment writers uk
By laurenhansen on May 14, 2012 05:18 AM
This article is very interesting and unique. I admire your efforts. I will come here to check new updates. Thanks for posting this information.

business logo design services

By wandybrad on Jun 08, 2012 08:45 AM
Your article shows tells me you must have a lot of background in this topic. Can you direct me to other articles about this? I will recommend this article to my friends as well. Thanks

technical writing services

By jennygeor on Jun 18, 2012 05:54 AM
Yes you are right. $d is best than 3d. Its like mobile tech 3g and 4g and now 5g is also introduced, you can easily view the images of western wear clothing and the shops like dress shop and the wedding like bride dresses.

[/url]
great 
By callumcorey on Jun 19, 2012 04:58 AM
Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.
seo leeds

Page 1 of 2 Go to page: 1 2
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us