Login - Become a member

is 3ds Max suitable for beginners?

Forums home -> 3D Studio MAX -> is 3ds Max suitable for beginners?

is 3ds Max suitable for beginners? 
By AxCion on Jun 13, 2004 01:56 AM
is 3ds Max better for beginners or Maya?

By Ayanala on Jul 12, 2004 08:56 PM
:? I don't know if it is the best one to start with but I just started learning 3ds max.

I guess if you have the money to buy 3ds max go for it. But Maya has a free version for only personal use.
I also heard that the learning curve for Maya is bigger than that of 3ds max.

well I hope this helps a bit.
Re: is 3ds Max suitable for beginners? 
By MickeyVera on Jul 14, 2004 02:19 AM
is 3ds Max better for beginners or Maya?

Hi my name is Mike :

how I made a woman figure and hair I have 3D max 6 and i have so many problems to
model a Human figure .. I will thank you If you can help me to modeling a figure...

By Ayanala on Jul 15, 2004 03:43 PM
hi I know you can find good tutorials here: www.3dtotal.com
they are under the free stuff top menu.

:wink:

By milki on Aug 29, 2004 10:26 AM
Definitely 3d Max!!! 8)

By chandramouli on Feb 15, 2005 06:32 PM
hey! tell ya what, it is a really best software to start with. If u want to be good at human modeling, follow Joan of Arc Tutorial, translated by Michael Rogers. Believe me, you'll be very good at modeling human figures at the end of the tutorial.
Go for it!

ALL THE BEST

Mouli

By DarkChilde on Apr 09, 2005 07:45 AM
3D Studio is the most user friendly 3D program I've ever seen. Wether youre a beginner or an advanced user, this will be the easiest to use. I will attest this until I die. I've used many of the programs out there . . . and I find Max to be, consistantly, my overall favorite. (I even have a 3DS tattoo.)

By eddie.motorsport on Oct 05, 2005 10:52 PM
Start with Maya, you won´t regret :) Also, Maya is cheeper than mr.max
Re: is 3ds Max suitable for beginners? 
By penisenlargement on Sep 26, 2010 04:27 AM
What a great idea!! i'ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i'm quite late to see this blog.
Mr. president doing great with HEALTH issues, just few day's before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting - vimax and vigrx plus - Good luck in building the table.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us