Login - Become a member

Simple questoin

Forums home -> Modeling -> Simple questoin

Simple questoin 
By independentkiller on Dec 03, 2003 11:57 AM
do you need to be able to draw to do 3d modeling
Re: Simple questoin 
By sampson on Dec 04, 2003 11:22 AM
No. But it helps, as does any visual creative ability. I would suggest a good dose of logic is the most important thing.
By independentkiller on Mar 21, 2004 03:15 PM
i ve been drawing resenlety and people have said i could have a hidden talent at drawing :)
and it does help

By MikeYork on Jan 25, 2005 06:34 PM
I would say yes. Unless u are really good at remembering what things look like. For instance if u wanted to model your own charecter then what would u do??? U would have to use drawings to go off of. Believe me the better u are at pencil the more u will understand the modeling of what u see on paper into 3d and it will be alot easier for u.

Think of sketches as blueprints for 3ds max

By fusion of elements on Feb 08, 2005 01:58 PM
Drawing is by far the best way to understand form, light and texture, so it helps a great deal with 3D content creation.

You could get by without being able to draw but 3D modelling DOES require strong visualiastion and problem solving skills, as well as the ability to learn, assimilate, and apply a vast amount of technical information

By cypher_227 on Feb 24, 2005 11:35 PM
You do not need to be good at drawing to be good at 3d modeling, but drawing what you intend to model does help. It will give you a rough idea of what proportions and style you want for the model that you intend to make.

The only case in which you do not need to draw is if you work for an organization that already has concept artists. Even so, it is good to do some sketching yourself. :lol:

By DaEnemyz on Feb 27, 2005 05:18 AM
can we have real nude womens in this forum?

By DaEnemyz on Feb 28, 2005 01:13 AM
did anyone reply?

By DaEnemyz on Mar 01, 2005 01:23 AM
this is bull****. no one is fu**ing replying
By penisenlargement on Sep 26, 2010 05:12 AM
What a great idea!! i'ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i'm quite late to see this blog.
Mr. president doing great with HEALTH issues, just few day's before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting - vimax and vigrx plus - Good luck in building the table.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us