Login - Become a member

3D modoler=BFA in design?

Forums home -> Modeling -> 3D modoler=BFA in design?

3D modoler=BFA in design? 
By Cube on May 28, 2001 06:36 AM
Hi,i'm new in 3D, i starded 6 months ago. I know i can be a good modeler/animator, but i'm always refering to a picture or movie that already exist, cause my drawing is ..well bad !But i do great graphic for the web,and i think i have a great talent in design(that's what i do now)I do a lot of small film with after f/x.But my question is : do you think we need a BFA in design or something like that to have a great career in 3D?
Re: 3D modoler=BFA in design? 
By gman on May 28, 2001 09:19 AM
Im graduating in a month, and everyone's telling me: if you're good enough you'll get a job, no matter if you've never been to schol, however employers regularly insist on some kind of qualification, this doesnt nescesarily need to be a degree, but it'll help.  Also practise drawing, even those shitty drawings in your sketchbook.  There's no greater feeling than doing a perfect drawing of a subject.  I'm no master myself, but I love it and it DEFINATLEY helps me with 3D.

I applied for 6 jobs last week, got nada response, and Ive got a BA degree.?????

-Gav
By ambient-whisper on Jun 03, 2001 09:22 AM
>>I applied for 6 jobs last week, got nada response, and Ive got a BA degree.??<<

if you dont get a response from those places within 3-6 weeks then you should follow up and see if they got it...etc..
By gman on Jun 03, 2001 01:28 PM
Ok, I'll do that.  Most are through agencys, but what troubles me is that the jobs I apply for are stuf like 'junior artist' and 'graduate' all that trainee stuff, ah well I got a month b4 I go bancrupt! :)

-Gav

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us