Login - Become a member

Character stuff

Forums home -> Cinema 4D -> Character stuff

Character stuff 
By darkness on Apr 21, 2002 02:46 PM
Yes, yes.. [glow=blue,2,300]shameless[/glow] self promotion time  ;D

http://members.iinet.net.au/~locked/3dstuff/

Who else has some cool work to post??  :)

-darkness
Re: Character stuff 
By Frosty on Apr 21, 2002 06:55 PM
I didn't planned to post anything today but since I am your first viewer........ I like to say that those pictures u've made are great but u should try to work more on textures and details next time :-).
That's just what I think anyway :-). I am a MAX user so I wouldn't know anything about Cinema4D  :-).

Keep Up the Good Work
By sad on Apr 24, 2002 04:20 AM
:) interesting stuff there!

you asked for other 3d-works so here's mine:
http://home.arcor.de/sadbatu/index.html
notice: big pictures, high memory usage.
By AdamT on Apr 25, 2002 10:15 AM
Nice stuff, SAD.  I like your style.
By darkness on Apr 25, 2002 11:35 PM
;D Definatly good stuff  ;D

Only thing I would say is on that cool balloon piccy .. if it's only going to be a still (Not animated) .. then what about going back in and painting the grass manually in Photoshop? Just looks a bit chunky as is I think..

Keep em coming  ::)
-darkness
that's my intention 
By sad on Apr 26, 2002 05:51 AM
the grass ain't looking very  fluffy and warm? you hit the point!

it is as i wanted it to be. on the other hand, maybe you are right and i should make grass that makes you wanna lay down. we'll see if i try it.

the grass fits the feeling opf the picture, don't you think so? :)
By Kaiskai on May 05, 2002 09:40 AM
the gras fits in my opinion, but maybe just re render it with a slightly higher AA to soften it out just a smidgen., or render out a depth channel and use that to make a slight depth of field in PS or AE
By redhotchilipepper on May 15, 2002 01:31 PM
SAD, you really do create some cool environments, very dramatic, but please could you tell me how you get the distant haze on the horizon, i've been doing some seascapes and i cant get rid of the sharp divide between the sea and sky, i've tried everything i know, but to no avail, you seem to have it figuered out. :o
easy 
By sad on May 15, 2002 02:56 PM
thanx for your critics.

the horizont-issue can be solved easily! just kreate a environment-objet, double click it and play with the settings of the nebula.  the nebula possibilities are quite little but you can get a satisfying result.

the second way is a sphere, way bigger than the surroundings of the scene. create a new texture deactivate any channel but the nebula. adjust the settings and that's it.

greetings
sad
By redhotchilipepper on May 16, 2002 01:58 PM
Thanks for your help SAD, i'll go away and do the things you said, i'll let you know how i got on ;)

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us