Login - Become a member

How can i get 25fps renderning in Maya 4.0?Please

Forums home -> Maya -> How can i get 25fps renderning in Maya 4.0?Please

How can i get 25fps renderning in Maya 4.0?Please 
By agelos on Sep 09, 2002 04:19 AM
Hello everybody.I have this problem.I wanna do PAL rendering and i want it to be 25 frames per second.But it keeps giving me 30 frames per second.I suppose i am doing something wrong.How can i program Maya 4.0 in order to have 25 frames per second?
Please help me and thanx in advance.
Re: How can i get 25fps renderning in Maya 4.0?Ple 
By newtonboyy on Sep 10, 2002 11:50 AM
try going to     WINDOW>SETTINGS/PREFERENCES>PREFERENCES...

and once your in there go to SETTINGS(I believe that is the tab, if not it's in there but that should be right) and you should see frame rate i believe and it has a drop down and you can change it to PAL.     and that should get you.
By agelos on Sep 14, 2002 08:23 AM
Thank you for answering.The thing is that i did that you said but nothing happens.It just moved the keys to different positions and when i do rendering for the new keys the total video's size is the same as if i had done 30fps rendering.
By newtonboyy on Sep 14, 2002 09:06 PM
yeah, it changes the frames per second but if you are talking about it doesn't change the resolution of the image to PAL  you have to do that in your render globals (two buttons to the right of your render icon on the shelf) and change the resolution to PAL or you can do it manually...  i hope that helps.  if it doesn't, feel free to respond back...good luck!
By Baby_Face on Sep 17, 2002 11:55 PM
yes agelos, that sounds right to me.  I havent used maya for over a year now....and that was maya 3...so i dont remember this stuff so much anymore.  Sorry i havent responded to your private messege, ive been too busy at work just lately.   Good Luck with the project.  Tell me how it goes.

Cya
By mooR on Dec 28, 2002 06:21 PM
mr. agelos
Who/What gives you 30 fps ?
You have X number of frames and render out X number of frames. ..lets say X = 1000.
You have 1000 images.
Just put them in the compositing program and
set the framerate to 25 fps.

Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Moor

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us