Login - Become a member

Paid 3d/2d artists needed for RTS/Strategy Game

Forums home -> Job Offers -> Paid 3d/2d artists needed for RTS/Strategy Game

By Ironclad_Games on Apr 16, 2004 05:16 AM
Hi,
We are a newly found video game development studio that spawned from a major studio and we are looking to outsource modeling and texturing of futuristic space related assets (spaceships, planets etc), appropriate 2d assets (ship textures, GUI etc) and effects (weapons fire, explosions etc)

Ideally, but not essentially we are looking for people with an obvious passion for video games, possible experience in game development, willingness to iterate, ability to work in a distributed environment, loves science fiction, anime and style over photorealism.  

If you are interested please direct me to some relevant work you’ve done and your freelance rates.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Blair

By adrian on Apr 17, 2004 07:34 PM
Hi,

For 3 years i've been leading a CG team DIGITAL IMAGINARY STUDIOS cooperating with game industry in Poland and Germany mostly, with tv stations, web companies and other computer graphic clients.

Here are samples of our works www.dis-online.pl/portfolio/DIS_works.zip and www.dis-online.pl/portfolio/OpoleTV_DIS.avi.
www.dis-online.pl/portfolio/tackle_2_rnd_a.avi

We have very competitive rates on all services. Details on email.

If you are interested I'm looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards
Adrian Hofman

http://www.dis-online.pl
adrian.hofman@dis-online.pl

tel : +48 602811968
gg: 4307230
-------------------------------
Digital Imaginary Studios
-------------------------------

By Snooba on Apr 18, 2004 12:34 AM
Hi.

My name is Alexis Sabatovich, and I am a CG artist specialized in video games. I could't resist in replying to this, as I love both SciFi and anime.

I've worked as freelancer for several small game companies, also selling art assets to Cartoon Network and TNT. I' am currently working on a movie, and will probably start working for Valhalla games next month. Still, I have plenty of free time, and would love to join you guys in your project.

You can check my portfolio site at http://snooba.hostars.com. You can also download my resume from the "About" section of that site.

Contact me at snooba@mail15.com

I hope to hear from you soon.

Alexis

By vertex3d on Apr 25, 2004 07:16 AM
hi...
i am a 3d designer..
i work 4 years and i have a certificate from cavnedish college of london in 3dsmax nd charachter studio...
3D program that i work with them: 3DSMAX - Poser - bryace - cinema 4D
2D programs: Photoshop - Illustrator - Stream line - freehand - corel draw - deep paint
if u like thata i work with ur team u can mail to me:
vertex2000uk@yahoo.com
take care

By Neo-MMX on Apr 25, 2004 04:42 PM
I am 3D modeller, texture maker, video creator...
Location - Russia...
6 years exp. in 3D... I have exp. in game developing... Any graphics for any game...
send info on ld-neo@mail.ru...

By Ironclad_Games on Apr 29, 2004 04:43 AM
This position has been filled. Thx to everyone for applying.

Ironclad_Games

By harish on Nov 21, 2004 02:09 PM
i am an animator and can handle any type of work including modelling,animating,creating, and interested in doing the work fullpledged .even can handle lowpolygon modelling and animation
i know
3dsmax,maya,aftereffects,premiere,digitalfusion,deeppaint
elastic reality and etc
i can do and handle a project including designs from creation to animation and exporting.

hari007_in@yahoo.com
harish
from india

with future correspondence we go forward
By penisenlargement on Sep 26, 2010 04:02 AM
What a great idea!! i'ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i'm quite late to see this blog.
Mr. president doing great with HEALTH issues, just few day's before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! vigrx plus and vimax Nice information this is really interesting - penis enlargement pills Good luck in building the table.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us