Login - Become a member

Looking for a fantasy 3D Artist/Concept artist...

Forums home -> Job Offers -> Looking for a fantasy 3D Artist/Concept artist...

By Demongrace on Oct 24, 2002 08:18 AM
If you live in Cincinnati, Ohio or in the surrounding area, and would like to work as a 3d artist/concept artist for an MMORPG we are developing then drop me an email or reply to this topic. I'll give you more details on the project if you are interested.
Re: Looking for a fantasy 3D Artist/Concept artist 
By aem3d on Oct 30, 2002 07:30 PM
Hi,

Iím fantasy 3D artist (3DS Max) and modeler. My name is Anatoliy Meymuhin.
Now Iím looking for the interested job.
My works you can see here: http://anatoliy.epilogue.net
My contact e-mail:aem3d@mail.ru
One problem - I'm living in Russia, but I have fulltime internet connection

Regards,
Anatoliy
By Demongrace on Nov 05, 2002 05:52 PM
Hehe believe me I know who you are Anatoliy. You are quite famous around the boards hehe and I think your work is awesome  ;D However the fact that you live in Russia is a larger problem than it would appear first glance  :( because we will mainly be working on this game full time once we get a publisher.  We may also be travelling for the purpose of taking photography etc. and it gets rough when the team is separated by an ocean or two hehe. Regardless we filled two of the slots recently so we are pretty lucky. Thanks for replying though and I hope to see more of your art soon -   :D
By Demongrace on Dec 15, 2002 11:32 AM
Currently the team is now seeking a fantasy 3D character artist, as well as a secondary 3D engine programmer and scripter. It would be highly helpful if you live in Cincinnati, Ohio or the surrounding area and will be available for full time work in the coming months.
By haik74 on Aug 05, 2003 05:18 PM
Please visit us at http://www.mundolance.com
we have the best artists and the best prices
By penisenlargement on Sep 26, 2010 04:03 AM
What a great idea!! i'ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i'm quite late to see this blog.
Mr. president doing great with HEALTH issues, just few day's before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! vigrx plus and vimax Nice information this is really interesting - penis enlargement pills Good luck in building the table.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us