Login - Become a member

Funnybone Interactive - 3D Artists (USA)

Forums home -> Job Offers -> Funnybone Interactive - 3D Artists (USA)

Funnybone Interactive - 3D Artists (USA) 
By Funnybone3D on Dec 01, 2000 08:45 AM
Funnybone Interactive is looking for 3D artists with a flair for background and character development.  Animators will help create and animate characters featured in our games, and participate in design with the rest of the team.

The ideal candidate will be familiar with low and high polygon count modeling, texturing, and animating using 3D Studio Max  and Maya software. We offer a fun, creative, and technically challenging environment with excellent compensation and a full range of benefits.A demo reel on VHS or CD-ROM is required. Unfortunately, demo reel portfolios are not returnable.

Requirements

Excellent character animation skills, as demonstrated on your demo reel. Experienced in 3D software such as Maya or 3DStudio Max. Fluent in Photoshop is a plus. Ability to fine tune work at the pixel level.Passion for animating
Applicants must submit a demo-reel. Resumes without a cover letter and demo reels will not be considered.

Send materials to:

Funnybone Interactive
Attn: 3D Department
166 Albany Turnpike
Canton, CT 06019

Re: Funnybone Interactive - 3D Artists (USA) 
By on Dec 19, 2000 04:53 PM
While recently moved to Santa Monica, CA I am willing to relocate again if necessary. My latest NURBS work is at:

www.aaronfaircloth.com/Images/index.htm

My reel, which consists of all low poly models/texturing is at:

www.aaronfaircloth.com/Images/demoReel.mpg

Thanks for your time,
Aaron Faircloth
By ambient-whisper on Dec 19, 2000 08:49 PM
yo dude..how did you do the smoke at the end of your demo reel?..
By on Dec 20, 2000 09:40 PM
it's all blobby surface particles with some dynamics affecting it and the columns. I think I used an OLD smoke shader for the color........
By cypatn on Apr 04, 2001 10:51 PM
hi,
please have a look at http://cypat2.webjump.com
in animation section uploaded four mpeg demoreel.
mu old site is http://cypat.webjump.com.
thanks
By penisenlargement on Sep 26, 2010 04:06 AM
What a great idea!! i'ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i'm quite late to see this blog.
Mr. president doing great with HEALTH issues, just few day's before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! vigrx plus and vimax Nice information this is really interesting - penis enlargement pills Good luck in building the table.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us