Login - Become a member

one of my friend's work,we're all Chinese.

Forums home -> Job Offers -> one of my friend's work,we're all Chinese.

one of my friend's work,we're all Chinese. 
By kitten007 on Apr 06, 2002 04:09 AM
it's one of my friend's work,
the figure of people is inport from poser.
rendering by vary.
modered by 3dmax.

he want to all the people's attitude to the work.
please give suggestion or criterism.

http://www.abbs.com.cn/bbs/attach/553555-gui-a0000-embed.jpg
Re: one of my friend's work,we're all Chinese. 
By freelancer3d on Apr 06, 2002 08:09 AM
the image is pretty colourful.....i like the water,background pretty much... i think that the walls and the roof need some mapping adjustments and some texture tweaking...i feel that the lighting,textures could have been better...

The image is pretty blur , it should be sharper...

But overall the image is pretty nice,nice effort though..these are just my thoughts...cheers8)
By iekc on Apr 06, 2002 10:06 PM
I like the picture. The lightning and blur makes it look like a dream. It brings past to my mind with strange way
By Marco_Polo on Jun 02, 2002 09:45 AM
Hello, I think the picture is great, how did your friend get that " soft  light " look ? I have a fettish for Asian women  ;D
By skogskalle on Jun 03, 2002 02:09 PM
I like it!  and I see no wrong with the fuzzy look....looks good.

did you edit it in photoshop or is it a "clean" rendering?

the lighting is really good....
By Pgraphics on Jun 08, 2002 04:45 PM
Over al the picture is very good. The blur and the painted effect are fine and I think add interest. There is a lighting problem but only noticable if you really look at it. The light seems to be coming from between the trees over the house if you look at the sky. The shadows in the water seem to support this but the front of the house  seems to be lit from the other direction. The wood slats on the house look to be correct on the side of the house but the texture is pulled on the front. There should be about 7 to 9 slats on the front of the house to the top of the door. The fence also seems out of place some how. I real can't put my finger on it but it's just not right. Don't get me wrong. This is a nice image and I really like the effect. With these small correction it could be great in my opinion. Please post it if the changes are made so we can see the difference.
By NOMIND on Nov 01, 2002 04:20 PM
I couldn't see your picture, but just for the record I wanted to mention, I have a fetish for asian women too.   ;)
By dave-gordon on Nov 01, 2002 08:42 PM
yeah dude, 404 man >:(
By penisenlargement on Sep 26, 2010 04:07 AM
What a great idea!! i'ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i'm quite late to see this blog.
Mr. president doing great with HEALTH issues, just few day's before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting - vigrx plus and vimax Good luck in building the table.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us