Login - Become a member

2011 NFL Week 10 Predictions

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> 2011 NFL Week 10 Predictions

2011 NFL Week 10 Predictions  
By juewang on Aug 20, 2014 03:46 AM
<p>2011 NFL Week 10 Predictions and Picks</p><p>It's time for my 2011 NFL Week 10 predictions and picks. The NFL schedule kicks off on Thursday with an NFL Network game featuring San Diego and Oakland. The Raiders have dropped off the charts quickly after losing their quarterback and replacing him with Carson Palmer. Can Oakland win a huge road game and get on track? San Diego certainly played well against Green Bay but not well enough. The Chargers should have Ryan Matthews back and that means trouble for Oakland. Chargers take the 1 2 punch of Tolbert and Matthews for 150 rushing yards combined and 3 touchdowns and win 31 23. Next up on the 2011 NFL Week 10 predictions and picks is Arizona at Philadelphia. The Eagles should have an easy win or will they? Nohing is easy in the NFL but I have a feeling that Philly will rise for a 33 14 victory. Michael Vick runs in 2 touchdowns and passes for another.</p><p>Tennessee travels to Cam Newton territory to face the Carolina Panthers. The Titans are dropping quickly and the Panthers are seemingly getting better. I think Carolina will ride the momentum for a 26 22 victory here. Newton passes for 2 touchdowns and the Panthers get 4 more field goals from their inability to punch it in with their ground game in the red zone. chi flat iron </p><p>Houston is in Tampa Bay to face the Bucs. The Texans have been putting together solid game after solid game of late. I think the Texans are looking like a Super Bowl contender but that could change in a heart beat in the NFL. Still, I think the Texans win this going away 24 20. Arian Foster is just way too much with 132 yards and 2 scores.</p><p>My 2011 NFL week 10 predictions and picks continue with Washington at Miami. The Dolphins are playing much better of late as indicated with their win on the road in Kansas City. The Redskins are going the opposite direction. I think Miami wins back to back with a 23 13 victory.</p><p>Jacksonville is in Indianapolis also this coming Sunday. Should I dare say the Colts will opt out of the Andrew Luck sweepstakes for one week by gathering their first win. The Colts get 2 touchdown passes from Curtis Painter and win an absolutely ugly game 14 13.</p><p>Denver travels to Kansas City for another NFL week 10 matchup. The Broncos are up and down but so is Kansas City. Which team will be up and which one down this week? I think the Chiefs are due to bounce back and will win 27 21 in an interesting contest. Tim Tebow continues to grow and provides 2 running touchdowns and one through the air in the loss. cheap oakley sunglasses </p><p>Buffalo is in Dallas for a tough matchup. The Cowboys have been turning it on a bit of late and the Bills aren't really getting it done. Tony Romo fires 3 touchdown passes in a 33 20 win.</p><p>New Orleans travels to Atlanta to face the Falcons. The Saints will find it tough going on the road against a red hot Atlanta team. Matt Ryan throws 3 touchdown passes in a very entertaining 34 31 win. ugg boots clearance </p><p>My 2011 NFL week 10 predictions and picks continue with St. Louis in Cleveland. I think the Rams have the potential to pull off the victory here and I have to admit I am confused as to which team will show up on either side. I'll go with St. Louis in a 20 17 win.</p><p>Pittsburgh travels to Cincinnati for what is now a big AFC matchup during week 10. The Bengals probably feel like they have a lot to prove and they won't find things easy against a tough Pittsburgh defense. In fact, I'll take the Steelers to limit the Bengals with several blitz packages and a 19 16 win.</p><p>Baltimore is on the road at Seattle in what should be a win for the Ravens. Ray Rice runs wild with 123 yards and 2 touchdowns as Baltimore wins going away 24 10.</p><p>The New York Giants, fresh off a win over New England, will be on the road at San Francisco. This game is suddenly very interesting for many reasons and could have major playoff implications as we head down the stretch. I think the Giants could win but something about San Francisco this year seems kind of special. 49'ers win it 26 17.</p><p>Detroit is in Chicago to play the Bears. The Lions could use a huge divisional win here but the Bears aren't going to make things easy. Chicago gets 2 Matt Forte TD runs and a Jay Cutler touchdown pass in a 24 20 victory.</p><p>My 201 NFL week 10 predictions and picks continue with the Sunday Night matchup. New England plays at the New York Jets. Can the Patriots rebound with a win? I think it can happen but the Jets are tough at home. New York slows down Tom Brady just enough and the Jets win 23 21.</p><p>The final game takes place on Monday night when Green Bay hosts Minnesota. This game certainly has the "oh no" factor because the Packers are putting up points and the Vikings aren't scoring much. Green Bay rolls to a 38 14 win. Aaron Rodgers throws 5 more touchdown passes in what is turning out to be an MVP season for the ages.</p><p>That's all for my 2011 NFL week 10 predictions and picks. I'll be back with another round of picks for week 11 of the NFL season. That's a mouthful, isn't it?Specifically I write about sports, reality television, entertainment, hot t. View profile</p><p>2010 NFL Week 6 Predictions and PicksWeek 6 already? Here are a few predictions and picks for the upcoming slate of games in the NFL.2010 NFL Week 4 Predictions and PicksWeek 4 brings a new slate of games in the NFL. Which teams will emerge with wins and which teams will walk away with losses? Here are my predictions and picks.2011 NFL Week 6 PicksWeek 6 NFL Picks Predictions2010 NFL Week 16 Predictions and PicksThe Playoffs are coming up and teams are making their last pushes to secure a spot for a chance to win the Super Bowl. Who's going to win in Week 16 of the NFL?2011 NFL Divisional Round Predictions Against the SpreadThese 2011 NFL Divisional round predictions against the spread and totals feature my brief explanations of my safest pick, hardest pick, and my overall picks without detailed explanations.</p><p>Related Content2011 NFL Week 2 Predictions and Picks2011 NFL Week 6 Predictions and Picks2011 NFL Week 3 Predictions and Picks2010 NFL Week 15 Predictions and Picks2010 NFL Week 10 Predictions and Picks2011 NFL Week 9 Predictions and Picks2011 NFL Week 4 Predictions and Picks</p>

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us