Login - Become a member

2011 NFL Safety Rankings

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> 2011 NFL Safety Rankings

2011 NFL Safety Rankings 
By juewang on Aug 20, 2014 03:40 AM
<p>2011 NFL Safety Rankings</p><p>1. Troy Polamalu Do I even have to explain his impact? chi flat iron </p><p>2. Quintin Mikell He is one of the most underrated players in the league. Mikell doesn't get appreciated much, and he is the best coverage safety in the league who also plays some nice run support D. Reed gets the picks, but Mikell is the true star in coverage.</p><p>5. LaRon Landry Did you see this guy at the beginning of 2010? Expect more big things with Atogwe next to him. 6. Antoine Bethea Remember when Bethea was more than just a tackle machine?</p><p>7. Adrian Wilson He'll bounce back in 2011. He's still too good to not improve from last year.</p><p>8. Michael Huff I can't wait to see what he achieves next year after building on an amazing 2010.</p><p>9. Eric Weddle The Chargers really need to lock this guy up. uggs clearance </p><p>10. DaWan Landry He may be poor in coverage, but boy does he make plays and tackle well.</p><p>11. Chris Harris One of the best leaders and most underrated players in the game.</p><p>12. Jim Leonhard He showed his importance after the Jets' secondary really took a step back when he went on the IR.</p><p>13. Eric Berry This guy is a stud and another one of Pioli's great picks.</p><p>14. Tyvon Branch He was game last year with Huff. Man can he disrupt plays behind in the line of scrimmage.</p><p>15. Kerry Rhodes I love his run D. He was underpaid and under appreciated by the Jets, and he has shown just how good he is with the Cardinals.</p><p>16. Roman Harper I know he sucks in coverage, but he is the best pass rushing safety in the league and can hit like heck.</p><p>17. Dashon Goldson He oozes raw ability. fake oakley sunglasses </p><p>18. Donte Whitner A real prize in free agency.</p><p>19. Bernard Pollard It's not his fault that the Texans' secondary is bad.</p><p>20. Thomas DeCoud He was one of the most improved players last season.</p><p>21. Michael Griffin He would be much, much higher if he stopped making an excusable number of whiffed tackles.</p>

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us