Login - Become a member

render for TV

Forums home -> 3D Studio MAX -> render for TV

render for TV 
By vertex3d on Feb 06, 2004 03:18 PM
hi...  
i have a problem... i make a animation for TV for first time.. now i want to render it.. i render   avi -pal DV and 25 frame 720*576... but the movie it is not clear.
how i can render smooth it?  
Re: render for TV 
By kinsh_s on Feb 24, 2004 04:18 AM
Hi

You will have to use PAL DV1 720*576 and at the time of chossing compression , choose uncompressed or no compression. Ur AVI will be crystal clear but the file size will be very huge depending upon the effects that you have used. You can also use Indeo video5.10 as the compression source at key frame  every 15 frame AND data rate at 9000 kb/sec. Ur file size will be very small. By the way why do u need an AVI ? I am also working with a Television news channel and all the animation that we give are targa sequence (32 bit or 24 bit) because the data information on each targa frame is 100% uncompressed.
Hope this will solve ur purpose.
kinsh
By vertex3d on Mar 02, 2004 07:37 AM
hi kinsh                                                                                           thanx for ur helpin..i solved it                                                                                                      thanx :)                  
I agree 
By artistnawar on Sep 22, 2004 03:37 PM
Yeas Render using Indeo compresson 9000 KB and key frame every 15 frames...

and you can record your work on MINI DV thats high qualtiy too..... I dont know If broad casting accept MINI DV films...

I am dealing with one TV channel... and I give the agents my movies..on MINI DV giving a 30 sec AD is easy with CDs... but for a high qualtiy movie that lasts for 15 minutes for example I think you should use MINI DV format.... :wink:

By fusion of elements on Sep 23, 2004 08:14 AM
Where are the settings in Max for 9000KB rate?....

I too am creating an animation for TV and would like to know what settings are best to use. From this disscusion I am now going to try the suggested PAL DV1 720*567 and the AVI Indeo video 5.10 with frame rate at every 15.... However, I cannot find the 9000KB rate settings in Max 6... where are they?

Also, should I be rendering to fields??? If so, what settings should be used there?

Thanks for your help

By kruchmar on Sep 23, 2004 10:44 AM
For all my animation I use Targa sequence or Matrox software codec, and after in compositing software make avi, because in targa have Alpha and have hance to collor corrections too. For me targa is the best way to render animation.:-)
Alex
By penisenlargement on Sep 26, 2010 04:30 AM
What a great idea!! i'ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i'm quite late to see this blog.
Mr. president doing great with HEALTH issues, just few day's before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting - vimax and vigrx plus - Good luck in building the table.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us