Login - Become a member

Best way to learn 3ds max?

Forums home -> 3D Studio MAX -> Best way to learn 3ds max?

Best way to learn 3ds max? 
By Ashanor on Jan 01, 2004 05:29 AM
I downloaded the free trial and did what I could for the month that I had it but now the trial is up and I don't have the money to buy the product at the moment.  Can the free trial be redownloaded for another free month?

Also, is there a easier way to learn? I am going through the tutorial but sometimes I run into something I can't figure out and have nobody to turn to for answers. Any books/guides you would recommend? It seems so difficult to learn to me being so new to it.  :( It's not like I don't have artistic potential. I have been a art teachers pet since I was a child. Just the interface is so hard to learn. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!  :)
Re: Best way to learn 3ds max? 
By Ashanor on Jan 01, 2004 05:52 AM
Oh, and the reason I am learning is because I plan to start college for 3d art this year in hopes to one day be a game developer for massive multiplayer online role playing games. I want to learn as much as possible before I start though so I can be a bit ahead of the curve so to speak.
By Ashanor on Jan 03, 2004 06:28 AM
Wow, no replies..

:(
By sampson on Jan 13, 2004 12:10 PM
can't think of a legal way that you can get max, once your 30 days is up thats it.

But if you're keen to keep learning 3d you can download the learning edition of maya (you'll have to start learning from scratch again which is a pity, although many of the principles are the same). The only downside to this edition is it watermarks your renders, but aside from that it's great.  ;)

http://www.alias.com/eng/products-services/maya/maya_ple/index.shtml
By Ashanor on Jan 13, 2004 10:04 PM
Thanks for the reply. Wow, these boards are very slow compared to what I am used to.
By kinsh_s on Feb 24, 2004 05:03 AM
Try 'BIBLE FOR MAX'  it is good and comprehensive for beginners to middle level. It has its own tutorials also, which will help you.

kinsh
By penisenlargement on Sep 26, 2010 04:34 AM
What a great idea!! i'ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i'm quite late to see this blog.
Mr. president doing great with HEALTH issues, just few day's before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting - vimax and vigrx plus - Good luck in building the table.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us