Login - Become a member

how to create human

Forums home -> 3D Studio MAX -> how to create human

how to create human 
By Canadian_Mofo on Nov 19, 2002 07:04 PM
can anyone suggest a good tutorial on how to create the human figure??

(either male of female... (preferably the male genre... i heard these were best to start with))

(i'm still using 3dmaxr3)

or if anyone can suggest a way of starting on creating the human form, since i am still an amateur and do not know the tricks of the trade ;D and do not know where or how to start, to form the human body.
Re: how to create human 
By Biffajx on Mar 02, 2003 06:39 PM
You can start from any part of a man.
For example from the nose, the leg, the head and so on.
You must paint a front view and a right view of body.
Then you make the spline of the man.
By NightSky on Nov 27, 2003 09:56 PM
Reference pics are key.  Without a sketch or reference pic, you'll be modelling blind.  Check out www.3d.sk for reference pics.  Also the Joan of Arc tutorial is the best I've seen for modelling a person, located in the tutorials section of www.3dtotal.com .  Hope this helps!!    
By sinart on May 07, 2004 01:44 PM
You can start from any part of a man.<br>For example from the nose, the leg, the head and so on.<br>You must paint a front view and a right view of body.<br>Then you make the spline of the man.<br>

Id like some help on creating human figure in 3d max .
I'm new to the program
Thank you
regards Marko

By vertex3d on May 07, 2004 02:37 PM
i think the best way to learn creating human figure in 3d max is get tutorialas from www.3dtotal.com

By vertex3d on May 07, 2004 02:40 PM
hi...
i thin the best way to get a tutorial about designing human figure is get toturial in www.3dtotal.com
By penisenlargement on Sep 26, 2010 04:33 AM
What a great idea!! i'ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i'm quite late to see this blog.
Mr. president doing great with HEALTH issues, just few day's before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting - vimax and vigrx plus - Good luck in building the table.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us