Login - Become a member

AJ McCarron Bengals Jerseythis award

Forums home -> News -> AJ McCarron Bengals Jerseythis award

AJ McCarron Bengals Jerseythis award 
By xiongying2014 on Aug 13, 2014 01:58 AM
Let's take a look at who took home the NFL's awards in 2008 and who I would have given each award to.

Most Valuable Player - Peyton Manning AJ McCarron Womens Jersey , Indianapolis Colts (My Pick: Peyton Manning): You have to give it to Manning this season. Manning led his team to nine straight victories to end the season after missing all of training camp and the preseason thanks to offseason knee surgery. Injuries plagued the Colts all season and the team was unable to run the ball effectively for the bulk of the 2008 campaign, yet Manning persevered and led the team to a 12-4 record. This is Manning's third MVP, tying him with Brett Favre for the most by any player. One could argue that Manning has been the most valuable player on his team for the past decade. Just try to imagine someone else under center for the Colts; I think that says it all.

Offensive Player - Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints (My Pick: Drew Brees): Brees came within 16 yards of Dan Marino's single season record for passing yards. His 5,069 yards through the air make him only the second player to eclipse the 5 AJ McCarron Bengals Jersey ,000 mark. That and his 34 touchdowns make him an offensive force deserving of this award. Adrian Peterson should receive an honorable mention here.

Defensive Player - James Harrison, Pittsburgh Steelers (My Pick: James Harrison): Harrison was the best player on the league's best defensive unit, recording 101 tackles, 16 sacks, seven forced fumbles and an interception. He has been one of the league's most underrated defensive players for the past couple of years White AJ McCarron Jersey , overshadowed by other great Steelers defensive players, but nobody could ignore this banner season. DeMarcus Ware had a fantastic season in Dallas, but just isn't versatile enough to steal my vote.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us