wow!
how?
Re: my images 
By skogskalle on Mar 27, 2002 03:00 PM
agree with rob....wow

the lighting is REALLY good

what program do you use???
and what renderer??

great work...damn I wish I could do pictures like these...

By freelancer3d on Mar 27, 2002 06:50 PM
your work is really impressive... specially the lighting and shadows....

in the image2 i think that the column capitols ned some work.... probably the texture you should give a carving or some 3d effect ( bump map) or something.... right now it just looks like a map..... the water should be see-through ...its looks solid...
in image 10 the sunlight effect is good...the only thing its lacking i think is the volumetric effect which you made in image 8 ...

but these are just my thoughts...overall the images are excellent...nice work keep it up...cheers8)
By glintx on Mar 27, 2002 11:40 PM
lightscape.right??
我在视觉上见到你的作品了,很不错啊!lightiscape的光线真的是最出色的~~~~~~~你用的非常好!!!!!
By cqfcqf on Mar 28, 2002 05:44 AM

By cqfcqf on Apr 01, 2002 11:45 PM
sorry,sorry,I havn't explained the models of image2,image8.image17 by rna.hr and rendering by me
but,all another images were modeling and rendering by me.

my name is chen qingfeng
my url is here: http://www.3dcafe.com/cgi/imagefolio.cgi?direct=01_January&img=18

http://www.cgarchitect.com/gallery/galleryList.asp?searchName=1440&searchChecked=1

Last modification: chen qingfeng - 04/02/02 at 01:45:06
By czen3d on Apr 01, 2002 08:26 PM
chen qingfeng, you sure good in controling the enviroment lighting, well done.
by the way, where are you from ?
By cqfcqf on Apr 01, 2002 11:35 PM
i am a chinese,live in the xiamen

Last modification: chen qingfeng - 04/02/02 at 01:35:22
By coisital on Apr 02, 2002 11:00 AM
I like specially "541292-AATH7-embed".

Very good work.
more about you 
By czen3d on Apr 02, 2002 07:57 PM
I really like to know more about you !!
are you work in some animation company or .....
you are a LigthWare user ?
By cqfcqf on Apr 02, 2002 10:00 PM
i am a soho
model by autocad and render by lightscape
thanx for you like my images

Last modification: chen qingfeng - 04/03/02 at 00:00:18
By jeremy_in_practice on Apr 03, 2002 06:41 AM
these works are done by a professional. and its so great and beautiful. ;D im so amazed of your skill and jealous of your talent. i wish i could have even just a small portion of your talent! i love your work!

im thinking of posting some work here too, but after seeing the very first art here, and being a newbie that i am, i'll just be satisfied at appreciating them.
By david_vid on May 10, 2002 11:22 PM
:o :o :o
great works
By dimovich on May 12, 2002 12:13 AM
The pictures above are lifeless. No air, no movement, dead pictures. If you look at the pictures form more than 30 sec. than you feel so sad, so ,lonely. Try to put some life in them, move something, add something, don't leave them like this. A real 3d artist is one that creates pictures that seem to move to smile in a continuous way.
Best regards from DIMOVICH.  
By behzad on May 13, 2002 12:18 PM
I disagree with the previous user, not everything has to have life in it, your work is amazing and best suited for architectural work.  Excellent job, you should be getting lot of cash for such work done for architectures.

Behzad

;)
DIMOVICH 
By dimovich on May 17, 2002 11:37 PM
          Hello behzad. Nice to see someone who desagrees with me. Althought the pictures are full of incredible light, the abcence of any motion makes them like sth  beauteful in the middle of the desert. Everyone tries to take the longer way, BUT..., there is a much shorter way to the destination point (you must think about the previous sentence).
           In the conclusion I want to say one thing [listen][or go to *Deep Phylosophy*]: Nature is incredible, our eye that sees everything is amazing. Look around you, look deeply, if nature gives you everything, WHY DO YOU TRY TO CREATE AN IMAGINARY WORLD, a world that cannot be touched, cannot be smelled, or listened. Why are we all walking but not moving anywhere. Answer me please. [The first thing appeared in your mind about this article is not true, look for the second one]. Thanx for reading this]...
By SynapticCore on Aug 12, 2002 06:46 PM
Dimovich, your talking like everyone has to believe what you think and nothing else.  Why create a world that cannot be touched or lived in?  Why create his own world?  Why not, human beings have been dreaming of doing that for god knows how long.  This guy is really talented, when you design buildings of this quality, i think this guy could make a few movements if he wanted, but he doesn't.  Stop trying to put him down at all, this guy is good, i'm sure if he had the thought he could make you a million dancing Rabbits for your amusements. lol

:P

synapticCore
By gman on Aug 13, 2002 03:38 AM
Hi,

I have actually seen these images on CG architect some time ago, and they are still as beautiful each time I look at them.

The ability to see some place which otherwise, without somebody showing us, we would have never seen  certainly appeals to me.  

Excellent images, thanks for showing :)

-Gav
By saraj on May 05, 2003 09:13 AM
really excellent work
By ghostlyl on May 06, 2003 10:57 PM
good ,I'm from china too ,my english was boor so  that
i can't express my feeling  in english , i only to say  good ;D
By ghostlyl on May 06, 2003 10:58 PM
By ghostlyl on May 06, 2003 11:02 PM
By penisenlargement on Sep 26, 2010 04:36 AM
What a great idea!! i'ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i'm quite late to see this blog.
Mr. president doing great with HEALTH issues, just few day's before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting - vimax and vigrx plus - Good luck in building the table.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us