Login - Become a member

moving clouds....

Forums home -> 3D Studio MAX -> moving clouds....

moving clouds.... 
By fried_water on Oct 21, 2002 05:57 AM
:)
hi all,
can anyone suggest how to make best moving clouds effect in max.... something like what HBO feature film (show opening cg)has?
thanx in advance...
Re: moving clouds.... 
By the_clone on Oct 23, 2002 07:05 AM
There are a utility in 3dmax(i have the 3dmaxr3 ) that allosw you make clouds; it use particle systems;you give a texture to particles(maybe using a opacity bitmat in black and white,and some difuse color or map).
The best way to make clouds of this type is using lot of particles in this utility.
If you dont have the cloud maker in your 3dmax, tell me  and i will try to send you the plugin for this. :)
By fried_water on Oct 23, 2002 01:14 PM
:D
hi ,
thanx alot 4 d info....
i'd appreciate if u can send me this plug-in...
:D

There are a utility in 3dmax(i have the 3dmaxr3 ) that allosw you make clouds; it use particle systems;you give a texture to particles(maybe using a opacity bitmat in black and white,and some difuse color or map).
The best way to make clouds of this type is using lot of particles in this utility.
If you dont have the cloud maker in your 3dmax, tell me  and i will try to send you the plugin for this. :)

By the_clone on Oct 30, 2002 07:03 AM
I have a serious problem with this "plugin"; I was trying
to copy it ,but it comes whitin 3dmaxr3; and I dont know how to copy it to send you.
I was searching in internet but i cand find it.
The name of this plugin is p-Cloud; if you have some idea do this tell,I will be trying; or else I will find a way to
make clouds(that look real) whit the particle system.

whish me good look...
By rikimountain on Nov 07, 2002 09:52 PM
you should find the p-cloud in your geometry stack.. where you find the other paricle systems...
(snow, blizzard, p-array etc.)
By penisenlargement on Sep 26, 2010 04:36 AM
What a great idea!! i'ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i'm quite late to see this blog.
Mr. president doing great with HEALTH issues, just few day's before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting - vimax and vigrx plus - Good luck in building the table.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us