Login - Become a member

Please anyone help me!

Forums home -> 3D Studio MAX -> Please anyone help me!

Please anyone help me! 
By Takliel on Jul 24, 2002 07:03 PM
Hi ppl,
i'm trying to do my first character animation and i need to use the morpher modifier.
What happens here is that when i apply it all the texts in the buttons in the window and the tabs start becoming all black and the program goes slow, after some minutes i have to quit the program cuz i cant work on it anymore. Is this a bug? or just maybe my computer?, is there any other way to make someone speak without morpher? i'll be waiting your answers.
Sorry for dont adding the nice heads.
Re: Please anyone help me! 
By skogskalle on Aug 01, 2002 09:35 AM
i have the same problem.....not sure if it only occurs when using the morpher plugin though....
my computer should´nt have a problem with these things, its an Athlon 1400 with 512 megs of ram...
and - sorry - but I have no idéa why this happens...or what to do about it...
it usually helps to exit and then re-enter MAX, but only for a short time...
By mo_pic on Aug 02, 2002 05:02 AM
It's a bug in Max. It hapenes when you're using morph or chaning some diagram (i.e. RGB values in Output of a Map, or "deformate" sth in loft).
I started using 3dStudio with version 4.0 ( 6-7 years ago ) and this bug stayed till now  :-/ why?
I have no idea.
By thesuperph on Aug 02, 2002 10:22 AM
though i love max but this bug also apperes when i use the Deformation section when i try to modify the loft objects...... but now its much better than it was in max 2 and 3  :-/
By skogskalle on Aug 07, 2002 11:04 AM
ok....so its a bug....

does anyone know if there´s a way around it?  I mean, if it happens every time you use the morpher modifier, then the morpher is pretty useless....
MAX isnt a very cheap program, so you kind of expect it to work....pisses me off.... :(
By Takliel on Aug 07, 2002 06:03 PM
If it is in MAX 2, 3 and 4 our only hope is that this bug wont be in MAX 5,
if someone already bought it please, tell me if it is worth buying it or if the bug with the morpher and the diagrams is still there....
By zezo on Sep 13, 2002 10:48 PM
I think if you change your computer to better on you
can work with morpher very good .
I was having the same problom with my old one but now I dont . my new computer is
CPU   1.7GHz  
RAM   512mb
By penisenlargement on Sep 26, 2010 04:38 AM
What a great idea!! i'ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i'm quite late to see this blog.
Mr. president doing great with HEALTH issues, just few day's before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting - vimax and vigrx plus - Good luck in building the table.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us