Login - Become a member

Nike Lebron 11 MVP Pacers face uphill battle

Forums home -> News -> Nike Lebron 11 MVP Pacers face uphill battle

Nike Lebron 11 MVP Pacers face uphill battle 
By zmsbc123 on Jul 28, 2014 09:22 AM
Last week, the Indiana Pacers lost Lance Stephenson.On Monday, they replaced one of the NBA,s best young Nike Lebron 11 MVPwith shooting guard Rodney Stuckey.It,s a swap that will make it a challenge for Indiana to win a third straight title in a division that might be the toughest in basketball."We just have to come out and play hard and play with each other," Stuckey said of the Nike Air Yeezy IIIimproved Central Division. "I,m glad LeBron went back to Cleveland; I thought that was good for him and the city of Cleveland. Chicago got better, but I think we still have a pretty good chance to make some noise."The demise that plagued the Pacers, regular season continued as Indiana crumbled in the playoffs and sputtered all the way into the offseason without a first-round and little to no money to make a splash in free agency.Indiana could not afford to let Stephenson walk away but they couldn,t really afford to keep him, either. The result: Stephenson opted to join Charlotte, becoming a cornerstone for the Hornets, rebuilding project and perhaps putting him in line for a max contract when his three-year deal expires - something that was unlikely to happen in Indiana.So the Pacers went to Plan B, signing Stuckey, who might benefit from a change of scenery. "I,ve got to come in and earn everyone,s respect, first and foremost, just play hard with them and compete with them, For More Infomation:http://www.lebron11mvp.us @uc@4sghnontt7@uc@

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us