Login - Become a member

www.officialredsoxsteamshop.com

Forums home -> News -> www.officialredsoxsteamshop.com

www.officialredsoxsteamshop.com 
By xiongying2014 on Jul 26, 2014 08:30 AM
The Cincinnati Bengals were able to withstand a last minute Green Bay Packers comeback bid Dustin Pedroia Jersey , and held on to win their first game of the NFL regular season 31-24. The Packers last drive stalled on the Bengals ten yard line, the victim of a false start penalty in the waning seconds. Wide receiver Chad Ochocinco scored the eventual game winning points on a 13 yard pass from Carson Palmer, after which he did his own version of the fabled Lambeau Leap into a sea of less than hospitable fans.

NFL football betting devotees who took the Bengals as +9 road underdogs easily cashed their ticket with the outright victory. Both teams are now 1-1 against the spread on the 2009 NFL season. The 55 combined points scored easily went OVER the posted total of 41.

After the game www.officialredsoxsteamshop.com , Ochocinco talked about his Lambeau Leap he performed after the game winning touchdown catch:

"It was fun. I had a little indecision on where to jump at first. I didn't want to disrespect their tradition, so I was asking as I went along the line. I saw some Bengals fans that said it was OK."

Bengals coach Marvin Lewis insisted that his team deserved the victory due to their performance:

"We didn't do enough to win the game last week and you get what you deserve. Today, we were able to make one or two more plays and win the football game and that's what counts. I think our football team understands that."

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us