Login - Become a member

Re: HELP me PleasE..........

Forums home -> 3D Studio MAX -> Re: HELP me PleasE..........

By ryan_mdg on Dec 23, 2001 01:28 PM
DO NOT SPAM!!!
By Random_Factor on Dec 23, 2001 03:28 PM
heheh... daddy's little rich boy. doesnt even know how to install the dam thing.
By Wave on Dec 24, 2001 05:44 AM
Install dx8(from The Max CD), and Max will work fine on D3D!
By reznek on Dec 28, 2001 06:52 AM
Well if u install DX* and it still soesn't work then when u open max go to the customize tab and then choose preferences (or the last button on the rollout).A panel will appera, go to "viewport" tab and then in the lower left(or right????) u'll see a button saying "ChooseDevice"(I think) and from there you choose a device with which u'r max works.

Hope this is of help. :)
By Koztah3d on Dec 28, 2001 10:25 AM
Or you could e-mail Discreet cust. service.
By Marco_Polo on Jun 02, 2002 08:11 AM
So Richie Rich needs some help, well first figure out what kind of  video or graphics card you got, and find out what it supports, and then try  the openGL  or D3d again.

::)   why doesn't your dad just pay someone to fix it or just buy you a new PC

just joking with you ;D
By Baby_Face on Jun 11, 2002 01:05 AM
oh what a nice bunch of friendly helpful people you lot are huh (those posting the richy rich comments etc).  Why waste your time and everbody elses time just to insult someone and prove to everyone how immature you are???  Not everybody knows the ins and outs of directx, openGL and graphics hardware.....do you know how old this Adrian is???  If you had the money to buy ya son such a package and he was really into animation....wouldnt you want to give him the best chance????  Who bought your first computers/art packages etc?????  If you have nothing constructive to say...dont bother....cos then i have to spend time writing stuff like this!!!
By hanley_michael on Jun 11, 2002 01:24 AM
Also after installing DX8.  You may want to check to see if you have the latest drivers for your video card.

Thanks

Michael

:)
By Cypher on Jun 16, 2002 08:12 PM
Don't know much about D3d on Max, but I do know if you have a Gloria III Qua Pro 2 or a DCC card, you must go into the OpenGL configuration settings to make it act the way you want it to.

I built 25 dual proc systems with both of these cards in 'em and had to re-config everyone of 'em. But once that was done, damn it looks good and works great!

Cypher
www.cgm3d.com
By ThePuppetMaster on Jun 17, 2002 10:42 AM
I cant beleive this topic is still here.....

THIS HAS BEEN HERE FOR SOOOOO LONG...like i mean months......

I already got the answer a LONGGGGGGGG time ago... but thnx alot everyone....

Re: Re: HELP me PleasE.......... 
By penisenlargement on Sep 26, 2010 04:41 AM
What a great idea!! i'ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i'm quite late to see this blog.
Mr. president doing great with HEALTH issues, just few day's before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting - vimax and vigrx plus - Good luck in building the table.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us