Login - Become a member

Bounding Box

Forums home -> 3D Studio MAX -> Bounding Box

Bounding Box 
By Evelyne on May 27, 2002 12:16 AM
Although I am working in wireframe mode,
each time I move my scene with the pan and zoom tool it turns into something that looks like bounding box, and then after finishing the move, it jumps back to wireframe.

It must be something regarding "preferences"; does anyone know how to change that?

I want to have the wireframe in my viewport, no matter what tool I use.
Re: Bounding Box 
By Baby_Face on May 27, 2002 04:23 AM
There is a previous post on this somewhere in the forum i think.  I remember a similar problem.  I think its probably to do with display or view or viewport settings (or whatever its called) in the prefences.  Might it be something to do with that setting that reduces the viewport detail when you move round the scene??? Maybe there is a chack box that causes the scene to revert to bounding boxes.  If there is, uncheck it.  Sorry i cant remember where all the settings are  :D
By Koztah3d on May 27, 2002 10:20 AM
Adaptive degradation, it's a little button with a cube on it, just under the viewports. Click it and it'll toggle.
By Evelyne on May 27, 2002 11:00 AM
;-))
ok, got it.
By Baby_Face on May 28, 2002 12:47 AM
Koztah, is that the same thing I was on about???
By Koztah3d on Jun 02, 2002 08:58 AM
I know, but the way I said it is easier  ;)
By penisenlargement on Sep 26, 2010 04:41 AM
What a great idea!! i'ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i'm quite late to see this blog.
Mr. president doing great with HEALTH issues, just few day's before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting - vimax and vigrx plus - Good luck in building the table.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us