Login - Become a member

toms shoes counter to Taiwan

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> toms shoes counter to Taiwan

toms shoes counter to Taiwan 
By qwerqwer125 on Jul 19, 2014 09:43 AM
Lucy is my best friend, she would go to live with her family in Taiwan. I do not want to let her go, but she did. So I bought some gifts for her. I know she likes Toms shoes, so I bought two pairs of shoes Toms her. I also bought a handbag for her. When she received Toms shoes and handbags, she cried, she said she did not want toms shoes counter to Taiwan, there are no friends, where she need to start from the beginning of everything, she dared to such feelings, but she must go there to accept everything. I told her that she would come back here to see us, and we welcome her. Looking at her, I could not help crying out, I told her I would miss her, and I hope she can chat online. On my way home, I remember those days we were together it full of happiness, I do not know if she went to Taiwan, when I can see her again. I hope she will never forget me, when you can contact me, and I want her to like toms purchasing toms shoes and handbags, I bought she, when she wore Toms shoes or handbag to take, I want her to remind me!

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us