Login - Become a member

Tacoma Restaurants

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> Tacoma Restaurants

Tacoma Restaurants 
By shudu on Jul 19, 2014 01:11 AM
<P>Tacoma Restaurants</P>
<P></P>
<P>We have been here several times. Yep it's expensive. The quality of food is ok not great. Their service is adequate. Though the server we had each of the time struck us as snobby and schooled in. more &gt;We have been here several times. Yep it's expensive. The quality of food is ok not great. Their service is adequate. Though the server we had each of the time struck us as snobby and schooled in the art of indifference. For officialcoltsnflauthentic.com/authentic-donte-moncrief-jersey.html the cost and lackluster product I think you would be more well served at the Adriatic Grill, or even Harbor Lights. We will not return. Our out of town guests were embarrassed Jonathan Newsome Kids Jersey at the experience which was to them not worth the hype.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Paid a visit on a Thurs for Lunch special turkey BLT with avocado and a kielbasa and carrot with white bean soup. Half pint of Full Sail 2008 Bourbon Porter. Amazingly delicious. Friendly service. more &gt;Paid a visit on a Thurs for Lunch special turkey BLT with avocado and a kielbasa and carrot with white bean soup. Half pint of Full Sail 2008 Bourbon Porter. Amazingly delicious. Friendly service. Tasty food. Nice place that reminds me of my old local pub in East Cambs, England. Pay this place a visit. You won't go wrong.</P>

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us