Login - Become a member

New Kobe 9 Shoes Ronaldo predicts tight tussle

Forums home -> Resumes -> New Kobe 9 Shoes Ronaldo predicts tight tussle

New Kobe 9 Shoes Ronaldo predicts tight tussle 
By zmsbc123 on Jul 17, 2014 06:29 AM
Cristiano Ronaldo has predicted a tight affair in next week's hotly anticipated UEFA Champions League final against Atletico Madrid. The Real Madrid star will return to his native Portugal for the May 24 final in Lisbon as the Spanish New Kobe 9 Shoescollide in European football's most prestigious occasion. The 2013 FIFA Ballon d'Or winner is excited ahead of the match and said his Real team-mates will not Nike Lebron 11 Lowtaking their opponents lightly. Atletico, locked in a battle for the Liga title with Barcelona, present a very tricky challenge according to Ronaldo. It is going to be a very special match, and in my own country too. I'm very and excited, he is quoted by Real Madrid's official website. We know it's going to be a very tricky match because Atletico are having a great year, they're a very good team with a great coach. Atletico Madrid is a very compact side and is very strong mentally. It is always difficult to predict who the winner will be in a final. It is a very different kind of match and I think it will be decided on the smallest of details. But we're going to try and win and play our best. The team is doing well and feeling confident. As a kid I remember watching the big finals and seeing the players lift the Champions League trophy. It's a moment that all Madrid fans dream of, La Decima (10th European Cup). We're all really excited, so we have to win. Real have been waiting since 20 For More Infomation:http://www.carsonhardy.com @uc@ngci4tno71@uc@

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us