Login - Become a member

Former New Orleans Saints

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> Former New Orleans Saints

Former New Orleans Saints 
By meiliu on Jul 14, 2014 12:58 AM
<P>Former New Orleans Saints linebacker Scott Fujita to make WDSU debut</P>
<P></P>
<P>newscasts Saturday (Sept. 7), and taped segments in Sunday morning newscasts.</P>
<P></P>
<P>According to a WDSU news release, Fujita main role will be working the wrap around coverage for the three games the station is scheduled to carry in prime time this season: Sept. 30, Nov. 10 and Dec. 2.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Fujita, who also played for the Kansas City Chiefs, Dallas Cowboys and Cleveland Browns during his career, is also working for the new cable network Fox Sports 1. And things seem to be constantly popping into in my head.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Better barbecue, Kansas City or Dallas?</P>
<P></P>
<P>Overall, Kansas City. Although Salt Lick in Texas is pretty damn good.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Better food, New Orleans or anywhere else?</P>
<P></P>
<P>My last supper would be in New Orleans. Choosing which restaurant would be the challenge.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Better view, Jackson Square or Machu Picchu?</P>
<P></P>
<P>Love Jackson Square and the muddy waters, but MP is awe inspiring. Once in a lifetime experience.</P>
<P></P>
<P>As far as I can tell, you haven been on Twitter since your trip to Peru. Now that you on the other side of the microphone, so to speak, what would you change about the interaction between media members and players and coaches that would improve the experience for all involved, including fans?</P>
<P></P>
<P>I think they all should go out and drink beers together, regularly. That's why I got along so well with the NOLA media!</P>
<P></P>
<P>My Brandon Thomas Jersey favorite all time reply by a player to a reporter came from Steve Largent. Asked what his favorite (playing) record was, Largent, who held a lot of records, said, White Album. What your favorite record?</P>
<P></P>
<P>Michael Jackson's hands down. Still have the LP.</P>
<P></P>
<P>The Saints final record this season?For the average fans, what are the differences between a 3 4 defense and whatever the hell the Saints used last year?</P>
<P></P>
<P>Don't over think 3 4 vs. 4 3. It's defense. See ball, get ball. Mold the scheme to your talent, not the other way around. And you've got to have buy in. From afar, I sensed they didn't have that last year. If you don't buy what the coach is selling, then you've got nothing.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Describe the first time you realized Steve Gleason is a special person.</P>
<P></P>
<P>My first off season workout with the Saints after becoming their first free agent acquisition in 2006, I saw Steve doing yoga by himself in the field house while the rest of us meatheads were in the gym throwing weights around. I thought he was pretty weird, and I dug it.</P>
<P></P>
<P>What did you love about each of the 49ersofficialnflauthentic.com/authentic-marcus-martin-jersey.html cities where you played? Be specific. Parks, restaurants, coffee shops, downtowns, Uptowns, etc.</P>
<P></P>
<P>In KC, I loved the smell of BBQ in the parking lot as I drove into the stadium on game days. Best tailgating in the NFL, bar none. In Dallas, I liked that my apartment was only a five minute drive from the facility. That is all. : )</P>

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us