Login - Become a member

Seal Beach has always been that getaway

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> Seal Beach has always been that getaway

post reply

Seal Beach has always been that getaway  
By earjerseyqq186 on Jul 12, 2014 08:19 AM
Seal Beach has always been that getaway place for seniors and/or known as, the retirement community located directly south of Long Beach where the famous PCH coastal highway runs directly through the city of Seal Beach and EasyMedonline. I appeared to them as a client interested in purchasing a mobility product for my father. I have to say that the family owned and operated business treated me in a professional manner from start to finish. At first I thought the buyer experience would be more like if they were about to blow my mind with technical specs about the products. Well I have to say that was surely not the case, they were more concerned about my father and his needs. I don't know if many of you have purchased a mobility scooter before in the cheap uggs past, but these scooters have to be fit for the persons body weight, etc for ease and comfort. So the staff at Easymedonline quickly paid important attention to our needs and made this very uncomfortable buying experience a journey; and a very classy and fun one if I might add.


Personally I beleive more companies need to actually put this model into use instead of into place. So yes a little shameless promotion, however they deserve it and if you are in the market for a mobility scooter, power wheelchair and/or a lift chair; then I highly recommend this company. In addition to excellence service, Easymedonline also is a certified/accredited medicare provider for medicare patients. This enables the customer to be refunded up to 80% by medicare; in addition if a customer has a secondary insurance provider the other 20% can be reimbursed or covered by the individual insurance plan.


In a nutshell, there are many mobility scooter and medical product companies out there; however there are very few that has excellent service, A+ Better Business Rating, and outstanding mobility scooter, power wheelchair and lift chair products for the physically impaired or challenged clients.
Reply with quote

post reply

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

 

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us