Login - Become a member

Max Bug? please help me!

Forums home -> 3D Studio MAX -> Max Bug? please help me!

Max Bug? please help me! 
By wireless on Mar 18, 2002 12:31 PM
I can move my objects and scale my objects but I canīt rotate them anymore! why? reset changes nothing! please help me!
Re: Max Bug? please help me! 
By sernik on Mar 19, 2002 01:40 AM
Hey dude.No idea how to fix it...maybe you have snap toggled on-sometimes I can't rotate while its snapped.Reinstall your max-takes only up to 10 mins-store your scenes and Voila-should be working no :)?
By iekc on Mar 19, 2002 03:41 AM

I can move my objects and scale my objects but I canīt rotate them anymore! why? reset changes nothing! please help me!

Yees. That is max's bug. What version of max do you have? Same rotating bug happened to me with 3D Studio MAX R3. But with newer versions such as R4.2 that has never happened.

reinstalling should help like Mike said. It fixed my max r3 when I still used that older version and rotating bug appeared to it. remember to do backups!
By Koztah3d on Mar 20, 2002 12:00 PM
Hmm, try resetting the x-forms and then collapsing the object's modifier stack.

If that doesn't help, try loading up the default UI and merging all your objects to a new file- sometimes when you're customizing your UI you sometimes change a setting without realizing it, and all of a sudden something doesn't work quite right. Reloading the defaults in a new file and merging the objects saves you from looking through every object's properties and every single setting in Max to find the problem.
By donKlaudiu on Aug 17, 2003 01:22 PM
Hey man!
I have the same problem with max5 .
Well ..... i can rotate but i have to move my mouse huge distances  and when i try to rotate multiple objects ,instead o rotating them on a sngle axis it rotates on they'r own axis.
It's annoying to rotate two paralel boxes  placed like this      II       and find them placed like this      _  _  
>:(
By iekc on Aug 21, 2003 09:17 AM
Heh. Funny to see my old reply there.

Rotation problem can be solved from settings.
Customize -> Preferences -> Gizmos, and there at the bottom of right corner is setting "Rotation Increment:" By default it should be "0.5" but for some reason it sometimes changes to "0.001" and rotation does not affect quite powerfully anymore...
By penisenlargement on Sep 26, 2010 04:45 AM
What a great idea!! i'ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i'm quite late to see this blog.
Mr. president doing great with HEALTH issues, just few day's before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting - vimax and vigrx plus - Good luck in building the table.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us