Login - Become a member

1. wireframe design in max?2  .3dmax &Flah?

Forums home -> 3D Studio MAX -> 1. wireframe design in max?2  .3dmax &Flah?

1. wireframe design in max?2  .3dmax &Flah? 
By alexandros on Mar 05, 2002 06:54 AM
New here!!! Hello to all the people here!8)

i got a couploe of questions..

1. How can i create a 3d wireframe object in 3dmax? AND is there any way to convert any existing 3d objects to wireframe 3d projects???

2. In case that someone knows..is there any way to import 3dmax files into Flash????

thank you in advance...
Re: 1. wireframe design in max?2  .3dmax &Flah? 
By sernik on Mar 06, 2002 01:50 AM
Ellou.
All you have to do is to check box named "wire" in your materials.Looks really cool but you should change the materials or background color so the wire is visible.Remember:if you have object with many faces it might look from further distance as it wouldn't be made of wire-or pick a closer look or reduce number of faces on you object.Bout importing into flash...don't know how could it be worked out but umm...maybe a simple animation from .avi file of your object placed into your flash project would work good *shrug*.Feel free to ask any other questions.
Regards
thanx..... 
By alexandros on Mar 06, 2002 04:26 AM
i will give a shot to what you suggested!!! thanx!!but could you give me some details where to find this box? (in case i do not manage to find out?)

god, 3dmax is a great tool (not my favorite) but is a chaos!!!!

thanx  (oh, is there any way to make the background of the avi animation transparent?)

thanx a lot again!!
By Yanni_Mac on Mar 06, 2002 07:55 AM
Swift 3d can import 3d models from max into flash.  http://www.swift3d.com/
There is a trial download on the site.
By sernik on Mar 06, 2002 09:53 PM
Wire box is located in material editor in basic shader parameters (next to the box where you can change shading from Blinn,Phong,Metal and so on).
Explain exatlier how do you want to make your background transparent in .avi.I just can't imagine what yah saying :)
thanks to all... 
By alexandros on Mar 07, 2002 03:30 AM
Thank you all of you for your time to reply.

Mike, forget it!!!i will not need this !!:D i will try something different thanx anyway!
it works!! 
By alexandros on Mar 07, 2002 09:15 AM
It works!!! thanx!!!

oh, is there any way to control the thickness of the wires???

thank u in advance.
By sernik on Mar 07, 2002 11:31 AM
*shake*
I don't think so.
If you would like to have your wires thicker you could possibly only make 'em out of connected or arrayed boxes,cylinders etc.
What's wrong with that "wire" box eh :)?
If you have pretty sophisticated scene it looks great-sometimes even better than while textured ;)
Explain me what are you attempting to do by using wires-I'm sure we can make it look as you would like it to :).
Cya
By Koztah3d on Mar 07, 2002 03:08 PM
You can control wire thickness in rendering parameters, the place where it says 'Wire thickness'.

I imagine you want the back of your AVI transparent for compositing - AVI's don't support alpha channels as far as I know, soyou have to render your animation as a sequence of 32-bit TGA files w/alpha channels, that you can then stick into Premiere or After Effects for compositing.
By sernik on Mar 08, 2002 12:27 AM
Glad you answered Koztah bout that wire thickness-didn't knew it's editable.
Maybe you can help me somehow with my "Tank" post eh?
Cya
olee !!!!!! 
By alexandros on Mar 08, 2002 03:32 AM
1. Kozah, thanks a lot about your contri!! i will try it and hope it will work! (i mean i will have to make it)

2.Mike, the scene i am about to make is not something special..just a box i want to import into director.;)thank u for being willing to help..in case i got another question, be sure that i will let you know!;D
wireframe design in max?2  .3dmax &Flah? 
By penisenlargement on Sep 26, 2010 04:46 AM
What a great idea!! i'ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i'm quite late to see this blog.
Mr. president doing great with HEALTH issues, just few day's before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting - vimax and vigrx plus - Good luck in building the table.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us