Login - Become a member

Bellevue Happy Hour Restaurants

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> Bellevue Happy Hour Restaurants

Bellevue Happy Hour Restaurants 
By xiguai on Jul 07, 2014 05:56 AM
<P>Bellevue Happy Hour Restaurants</P>
<P></P>
<P>Our group was really looking forward to trying out a Brazilian steakhouse and we had heard good things about this place. The salad bar was pretty good until I found a rubberband in my risotto, I. more &gt;Our group was really looking forward to trying out a www.officialauthentic49ersshop.com/Carlos_Hyde_Jersey_49ers Brazilian steakhouse and we had heard good things about this place. The salad bar was pretty good until I found a rubberband in my risotto, I wasn't interested in going back after that. The manager was kind enough to stop by to ask us about this and offer my meal to be comped (I thought this was nice and the right thing to do). Unfortunately, he changed his mind when it came time for the bill and we were charged for my meal in the end. The food is okay if you like a questionable salad bar and lots of salty bacon flavored meat. I won't be back. Total disaster. Stay away if you don't want to ruin. Total disaster. Stay away if you don't want to ruin your evening. what a shame having http://www.officialauthentic49ersshop.com/Brandon_Thomas_Jersey_49ers location like that and being a part of nice hotel and absolutely not even trying to run the descent business. makes me wonder how they survive. possible "face" for illegal business?</P>

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us