Login - Become a member

I'm so glad the kid's parent trusted the kid and

Forums home -> News -> I'm so glad the kid's parent trusted the kid and

I'm so glad the kid's parent trusted the kid and  
By earjerseyqq182 on Jul 05, 2014 07:30 AM
I'm so glad the kid's parent trusted the kid and took her to Walgreen's to buy a miracle drug for their dying son/brother. They had to have known it would work out for the best. At the time, he was broke Wholesale NFL Jerseys and needed jobs badly. Finally, he was contracted for a surgery on an important celebrity that would give him enough money to last just a little longer. The Cheap Jerseys night before Cheap NFL Jerseys the surgery was scheduled, he went to Walgreens to pick up some more toothpaste. It was there that he met the girl, Wholesale NFL Jerseys agreeing to perform the surgery that would save her brother life. Brave Albert Einstein immediately called and canceled the important job for the important celebrity and performed the surgery on her brother instead for free. Depriving him of his job, he was still broke and needed money for food. Now, he has resorted to reposting his story to get enough $100s for food for the month.

TWIST: Important celebrity was Mileva Maric Einstein, his wife. She had a brain tumor and held back from telling him that she had the operation. She did not know she was to be operated on by her husband. She died.

DOUBLE TWIST: 8 year old girl was a bastard child of Albert Einstein and another married woman. He gave the woman Wholesale Jerseys $100 to tell her husband it was theirs and raise the child as their own, taking the secret to her grave.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us