Login - Become a member

Frugality is the mental approach we each

Forums home -> News -> Frugality is the mental approach we each

Frugality is the mental approach we each 
By earjerseyqq182 on Jul 05, 2014 07:28 AM
Frugality is the mental approach we each take when considering our resource allocations. It includes time, money, convenience, and many other factors. The purpose Wesley Johnson Jersey of r/frugal is to share what we have each learned. Let all work together to keep r/frugal on topic, friendly, honest and helpful.I am a grad student that usually walks to campus, walks around campus, and walks back from campus everyday. I tracked my path on Google maps one time and so I know www.billsnflofficialauthentic.com/Sammy_Watkins_Jersey_Bills I put 2 to 4 miles on my feet everyday. I also often walk through snow and rain and around automotive fluids.The last pair of shoes I bought were Timberland Pros. They were comfortable but last Monday, the sole literally split into two and I could see through the bottom of the shoe. I paid a good amount for these shoes and wanted to last the semester, but they haven have tried cheaper shoes that I buy bi monthly, high end shoes, and all kinds of shoes, but what I need is a shoe that is the lowest cost per mile that will still keep the snow out (running shoes don cut it) and can safely be worn around medium weight equipment (Kevlar toe is a plus). After asking too many salesmen and not getting a good answer, I come to /r/frugal for the answer.close this windowyou'll need to login or register to do thatcreate a new accountall it takes is a username and password.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us