Login - Become a member

Sharp Quality Rendering

Forums home -> 3D Studio MAX -> Sharp Quality Rendering

Sharp Quality Rendering 
By Shadowlight on Jan 26, 2002 11:57 AM
Help, I am new to 3dsmax.
I got a problem here, whenever I render a image the rendered image is not very clear/sharp.

I am using the default settings and jpg as the output, can anyone teach me how to set the best quality when rendering images ?

Thanks ! :)
Re: Sharp Quality Rendering 
By christopher on Jan 26, 2002 12:13 PM
post an image
By Yanni_Mac on Jan 26, 2002 04:15 PM
Check your anti-aliasing parameter in render settings.  Also, make sure that when you output to .jpeg that you set it to its maximum quality setting.
By Koztah3d on Jan 26, 2002 07:29 PM
I personally like the Mitchell-Netravali antialiasing filter best, but you'll get the sharpest, clearest image from the Catmull-Rom filter - though your render times will soar.
By Shadowlight on Jan 27, 2002 12:35 AM
By penisenlargement on Sep 26, 2010 04:48 AM
What a great idea!! i'ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i'm quite late to see this blog.
Mr. president doing great with HEALTH issues, just few day's before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting - vimax and vigrx plus - Good luck in building the table.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us